Heels At The Market

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe_heels

Heels At The Market

Post by shoe_heels »

Whilst out shopping on Sunday, i managed to slip away from my wife, and i caught site of this lovely young lady walking about the nearest shoe stall. i followed her in and managed to capture her gorgeous sexy heels as she tried on a pair of totally flat sandals. she ended up buying the sandals and putting these skyscraper heels ina clear plastic bag, all i wanted to do was ask if these were for sale, as they were so fuckable, Hope you all enjoy them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Re: Heels At The Market

Post by shrimper »

Did you manage to get a shot of her in the flat sandals? Inquiring minds want to see!
hedgehog1

Post by hedgehog1 »

Stilettos with tight stretch/skinny jeans cannot beat that look.
shoe_heels

Post by shoe_heels »

I did manage to get a video of her trying on the flats, then slipping her foot back into these tan heels. I will see if i can get this onto Youtube and post the link on here. She was such a fantastic looking woman, and you are right, those tight jeans, and sexy heels are a greta look.
hedgehog1

Post by hedgehog1 »

Yes I would like to see that clip on Youtube. I think it reminds me of the 80's look that I loved so much at that time and still do. My long term girlfriend wears 4-5 inch stiletto heels with tight jeans and glossy lycra leggings. My girlfriend has a Youtube channel also dedicated to her stilettos.

Keep up the good work.
shoe_heels

Post by shoe_heels »

http://www.youtube.com/user/shoeheels

Here is the link for the video.

Hope you all enjoy, sorry it is a bit on the short side.
shoe_heels

Post by shoe_heels »

http://youtu.be/m7op6A2ZLsQ

Here is the link for the video.

Hope you all enjoy, sorry it is a bit on the short side.
hedgehog1

Post by hedgehog1 »

Nice clip mate good work. My girlfriend (Sleepystilettos) has set up an account as of yesterday and added some of her shoes today in the candid section as we didn't know where to upload them, again great work.