My mother's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Evil777

Re: My mother's heels

Post by Evil777 »

stevemaltais wrote:I know, I know I should, but I am still hesitating. At the risk of sounding like a total wuss, I have to say that both my mom and my sister have been really rude to me in the past. Actually, for as long as I can remember. They can be so mean and they have humiliated me in front of other people several times. They both are dominating women, and I am, well, a bit weak-willed. I have doormat issues. So imagine what it would be like if they found out that I have cum in their shoes. It would be a real nightmare. But, still, it is very temping to spunk their heels. It would be like payback time. I am going to work on my issues with them and hopefully I will muster the courage to cum in their shoes. In the eantime, I will keep on posting pics of their killer heels. Thanks for your support!
Bro if you cum in there shoes they become your doormat, you have the last laugh .When there rude to you all you have to do is start thinking " What ever hows my cum feel on your feet Mom or Sis " "Whos the wimp now" "And mom how would you friends like to know you have my cum on your feet and like it "
That should shut them up real fast and learn to trat you like you deserve
flats_et_heels_lover

Post by flats_et_heels_lover »

stevemaltais wrote:I know, I know I should, but I am still hesitating. At the risk of sounding like a total wuss, I have to say that both my mom and my sister have been really rude to me in the past. Actually, for as long as I can remember. They can be so mean and they have humiliated me in front of other people several times. They both are dominating women, and I am, well, a bit weak-willed. I have doormat issues. So imagine what it would be like if they found out that I have cum in their shoes. It would be a real nightmare. But, still, it is very temping to spunk their heels. It would be like payback time. I am going to work on my issues with them and hopefully I will muster the courage to cum in their shoes. In the eantime, I will keep on posting pics of their killer heels. Thanks for your support!
So you have power issue's???

Well you can dominate them through their shoes, then. Cum deep inside her shoes, whenever you can to mark them. Now if you're more of a sub-type person, then think of it as shoe worship: loving and paying respects to their sexy feet and shoes. It doesn't matter how you think about it.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Very nice collection of heels.
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

Last summer my mother wore more coloful high heels than before. Here are two pairs that I really like. Some people might say that the pink ones look a bit too girly-girl for a 41-year-old woman but I love them. She looked so feminine and so tall in those cute giant heels. I took the in the living room to have a better light. The yellow ones are really sexy. It's such a great feeling to suck these cold metal stiletto heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stevemaltais on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
papakias

Post by papakias »

very sesxy heels..you are so lucky..your mom i though is super sexy milf!! :roll: :o
ony

Post by ony »

how does it feel when you suck her pink heels? i would like to know pls
bonjour a tous, moi c'est ony et j'espère passer de bons moments avec vous tous
FunCum

Post by FunCum »

oooh woow !! man u have to cum them :evil: You kill me if u don't do it! 8) 8)
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

Once I met my mother at the courthouse after she finished her work. She was wearing a black tailor suit and these black sandals with sky-high heels (the first 2 pics). As we walked down the corridor, I noticed that all the men turned their heads when they heard the thundering sound of her killer heels pounding on the floor, echoing through the corridor (click, clack, click, clack). They would look at her from head to toe, with lust in their eyes. That didn't bother her for a second. And seeing her like that gave me a huge boner. I had to walk behind her so that she would see the bulge in my pants. It was a bit embarrassing, but the good thing was that I could check out her towering heels like every other man around her.

As for the ivory heels, I just like them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stevemaltais on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

oh yessss fantastic!!!
please take a pic of her wearing such hot pair
oxe92

Post by oxe92 »

Last edited by oxe92 on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.