Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cum_On_Arches

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by Cum_On_Arches »

This is pretty nice. I have seen most Shoe Cumming vids, but this one is new to me, so I expect it may be new to most on here. Sorry if it is a re-post.

http://www.xvideos.com/video444529/my_w ... _her_shoes

COA
TOMAN

Post by TOMAN »

At 51 minutes Randy Spears jacks off on Hyapatia Lee's Shoes. Hot!

http://xvideos.com/video299146/hyapatia ... use_1_1990_
slutbreeder

Post by slutbreeder »

Very nice stuff
TOMAN

Post by TOMAN »

QuietOne

Post by QuietOne »

I have to admit - the craziest thing would be for a woman to get her toes glazed in sperm, and then go outside and walk around in public. Normal, nice clothes, fashionable shoes, etc - everything normal, except that someone has glazed her toes. Anyone else find that crazy? My girlfriend does let me cum on her toes, but it would be difficult to get her to step outside like that, even just out the front door for a moment. She's worried someone would see her, and that is, of course, totally reasonable! Anyone ever seen that happen?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

yes I love it. I've done that with my wife and an ex girlfriend years ago. I would simply jerk off on to her feet in heels under the table in a restaurant and also in the car. she would just walked out and nobody ever knew who looks down and would think that. for most people not into the fetish that would be the furthest thing from their mind. in for those who are who might know or suspect it yo blow their mind it will be their best day. would you be gone nuts if you saw my wife walked by with her cummy toes in high heel sandals. tell her not to worry about it it willbe a sexy little secret that no 1 would know if you'd be right there in front of them. Tell her or you can call me if you want to hear it for real. pm me. We are in usa. cell and yah im when.we.pm
sixxstring420

Post by sixxstring420 »

my favorite video. love the gold pumps.
http://www.allrusamateurs.com/video/view/189535/feet