Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TommyCreamer

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by TommyCreamer »

Great stories! I wish I had one to share, but in all my years I've been very careful and never been caught. Hoping it stays that way...
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

in2shoes wrote:...she told the story of finding ladies shoes in my wardrobe to over 12 people at xmas dinner (including my then girlfriend)........you might guess mum and I never did really get on ...(she was a man hater!)

MORTIFYING!!!
I bet you wished you could disappear! How did your lady at the time respond? And what's this other story you've told? Is that posted here somewhere?
flimsy

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

well the girlfriend always thought I had too much interest in her shoes......... she didn't say anything there and then for days I sweated on when she does.....one eve she said so whats this about the shoes whose the fuck were they etc..... I took a deep breath and said well they are not anyones particular in as much as I don't know whose they were I just liked them and bought them (charity shop) and before I knew it I had loads of pairs ....not sure at what point she called me a pervert ....but that was the end of us shame really she had some cool shoes........

as for the previously posted story here it is
True story

"Yesterday was left keys to a customers house to do work...have worked there a few times and between the mum and her two daughters there are always amazing shoes to be played with ..
anyway in I go call out "hello anyone in "?......no answer so a quick walk around making sure I was alone.checked the bedrooms briefly in doing so saw a couple of really lovely shoes on one bedroom floor......thinking "i'll check those out later"
so there I was in the hall way taking some pictures of the many shoes left by the door (and smelling and feeling them) when I heard creaking upstairs.went up stair thinking it must be from next door then BANG out walks the eldest daughter from her sisters bedroom ..........SHITE........she must have been in bed when I checked the room.....DOUBLE SHITE!!!!....good job I didn't just succumb there and then when I saw her shoes .......damn I shake thinking about it .....seems she didn't see me or if she did hadn't said anything cos mum popped round this morning to pay me ...PHEW!!!!!
got one or two pics though!"
The more worn the better
Drift723

Post by Drift723 »

I wouldn't say I've ever been caught in the act. But then again, as I explained in one of my first posts, I actually can leave my pants on, flip a shoe upside down and rub against it and get off without even being hard. I do this when I have to be quick and don't have time to whip it out and have at it.

And every time I've had the hunch that I'd get caught if I actually tried the full blown shoefucking I'm usually right. Because I play it safe on those times and what happens? Mere seconds after I'm done someone finds me.

The one time I would consider having been caught was when I was at a friend's house. His sister had tons of nice looking heels in her closet and I knew this because she'd always go out wearing them. I went downstairs to get a drink, then came back up and told him his dad needed some help outside. After I confirmed that he went out the door, I charged into her room and opened up the closet. Sure enough, I had many options but little time so I just randomly grabbed one. Felt so good and was intensified because I was so worked up already. Right when I was about to finish off I heard the back door close and my friend yell, "You f*ing liar he didn't need my help" and I heard him coming up the stairs. So I was like, shit. What do I do?

Well, I was too close to back down now so I went ahead and finished. And what great timing, I heard his dad say, "actually on second thought, could you help me lift the...." just as he reached the top of the stairs. Gave me enough time to zip up and dash out the room before he could realize I even went into his sister's room. I was so nervous shaking and sweating and he asked, "dude what the hell are you sweatin for?"

Apparently, he's as OCD about stuff as I am, and he noticed that the door to his sister's room was closed when he left, but it was open a crack when I ran out because I panicked and didnt' even think about it. Normally I'm pretty good about leaving everything exactly the way it was. So he directly confronted me and asked, "were you in my sister's room?"

I decided, well damn. Oh well, he's a friend and I'm sure he'll understand if I explain everything. So he was actually one of the first guys I've told about this fetish. He was cool with it. Thought it to be a bit weird, but what made it so awesome was that his response was, "Well, if she ain't here to stop you, I don't give a shit if you want to do that. Just be aware that if she asks about why her shoes are wet, dont' expect me to cover you."

This went on for a while, and eventually she did confront me. She says, "ok, so I'm noticing that after anytime you come over, I have one of my shoes with jizz on it. Is this your doing?" I fully admitted to everything, hoping for the best. I even apologized and promised never to do it again if she didn't want me to. And get ready, this is the best part....

"I don't mind if you want to do that, just clean them up when you're done. If it ends up not working out between me and my current bf, I'll put on whatever ones you like and jack you off with them"

So I guess in a way, I did end up getting caught, but it turned out to be in my favor.
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Till now i´ve never been really caught only one time a friend has visited me she knows but my crossdressing and my shoe fetish, I was dressed in girls clothes, it was very dirty outside because it was winter and the last snow was melting away i told her to pull off her boots she should leave them in the hall, she sat down and isaid wait a moment I´ll come to you in a minute, I have closed the door to living room and starting to wank my cock as fast as I can, much too fast so that not very much sperm came out, I took the boots and robbed my wet cock to the toes of her boots. By the way the soles of these boots were really dirty for sure but the rest was totally clean. I left my sperm polish on the toes and went back to her, after an hour she had to go when she putted her boots on she suddenly stucked then she toched the toes of her boots with the finger and said: hmm I think I should clean my boots...
She is a very clever and intelligent girl I think she had an suspicion what I did while i was in the hall
Boots in all forms and pumps
TommyCreamer

Post by TommyCreamer »

@Drift723 what an awesome story.... I'm envious of your situation!
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

I to was caught with heels when i was alot younger. unlike alot of others i didnt realy have an excuse but i wound up throwing them all out but now i am a bit older i still collect them and would sure like to get a bunch more especially well worn heels. any help would be appreciated. fellow shoes lovers.
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

@drift723 what a lucky ass dudeee haha. could u just like ask her for a pair of shoes? or do u have to do it when shes not there?
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

I caught my little brother's friend from Florida :D ... in my room and in my closet....licking my heels of my sexy pumps...as a petite 17 year old girl, smaller than he was....I had the upper hand...and element of surprise... I told him to drop my shoe and get on the ground on the floor in my closet....I closed the door.........he was in running shorts and his huge tent was too inviting......I slipped on my black kidskin killer 4 inch stiletto pumps and I stood over him as he was on his back....I put my heel into his chest....and I asked him if he liked it.....his cock was twitching so I knew he did..I dragged my heel along his bare chest and left and heel mark line....then I stepped on his hard cock with the sole of my size 6 1/2 shoe and started stroking his cock ....... you like that dont you......I stopped and then took my heel and forced it in his mouth....."suck it bitch"...and leave my shoes alone....or beg me to use them...and suffer the consequences......I ripped my heel out of his mouth cutting his lip on the sharp heel....I then lightly stomped on his cock....stroked him while my heel slammed into his balls.....he came in about 10 seconds....and I milked him dry with my shoe......then I made him lick the cum that got on the sole of my shoe....off.....I heard my brother calling for him....and I kicked him hard in the balls...and told him to get lost.....needless to say it was an interesting weekend.
Spikingly,
GINA