My HOT Neighbour was away for a weekend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ClassicPumpsGuy

My HOT Neighbour was away for a weekend

Post by ClassicPumpsGuy »

My hot green-eyed brunette neighbour went away forthe weekend and asked me if I'd feed her cat. With the number of cock-teasing shoes she has I almost burst my pants. God what a weekend as I drained about 2kgs of weight out of myself juicing up and doing other things to her shoes of which there are many.
God these were hot French ones that she'd worn with her arches high sometimes I reckon to tease guys, well after that weekend the joke was on her because I 'did' EVERY pair of shoes she'd left in her closet and when she wears some to work I almost cream myself hehe I be posting more later :twisted: :twisted:

A week after she came back she was wearing these talking/flirting with me at the letterbox seated and stretching her feet out on the garden wall, then playing with her shoe straps and to top it off a left foot dangle....wowser :shock:

[attachment=2]Mary-Janes got what they deserved[2].JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Mary-Janes side view[1].JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Hit the floor too[2].JPG[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ClassicPumpsGuy

Re: My HOT Neighbour was away for a weekend

French Shoes Cummed[1].JPG
French shoes cummed2[1].JPG
Here's another pair although at this stage I was running low so I spurted most out under the toe area so she would feel the sticki :lol: ness next time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Hi there, Seems there is a rash of people needing their cat to be taken care of.
Mr. an Mrs. Heelbone had the same good luck as well...
Maybe I should start taking care of the feline or
canine as well. REAL good pics there 4 sure. Think she has any idea what U R doing. Funny i wrote
a story in Lushstories of a guy who was doing aunties heels an taking care of the
feline unit (according to zager &evans who wrote in the year 2525 ) 1 day or evening she came
home early by surprise an caught me in drag just as I was gonna do her heels.

Shoeslay'r
ClassicPumpsGuy

Couple more for you drooling dudes!

The black pumps she wears to work as a POWER shoe and the wedgies as a fun shoe around the place. I just left my cum to dry in these....too bad what happens hehe :evil:
Had a real go at her heels and wedgies.JPG
she wears the pumps to work.JPG
ClassicPumpsGuy

Shoeslayer wrote:Hi there, Seems there is a rash of people needing their cat to be taken care of.
Mr. an Mrs. Heelbone had the same good luck as well...
Maybe I should start taking care of the feline or
canine as well. REAL good pics there 4 sure. Think she has any idea what U R doing. Funny i wrote
a story in Lushstories of a guy who was doing aunties heels an taking care of the
feline unit (according to zager &evans who wrote in the year 2525 ) 1 day or evening she came
home early by surprise an caught me in drag just as I was gonna do her heels.

Shoeslay'r
I KNOW it is a heck of a CLICHE but we live in one house spilt into two flats and help each other out when needed. This was a Willy Wonka Golden ticket though!!!!!!!!!
ClassicPumpsGuy

A couple more for now or else I might get tired and my g/f might see a pic on the computer...I have ones of hers too but am saving them and some more beauties for later. Just HAD to share some of my good luck now hehehe :evil:
feels sooo good wearing this chicks shoes[1].JPG
cock hunts the gooeyvcum.JPG
cum in chicks mary-janes[1].JPG
Cheers For Now,

Classicpumpsguy
heelslider

Post by heelslider »

ClassicPumpsGuy wrote:Couple more for you drooling dudes!

The black pumps she wears to work as a POWER shoe and the wedgies as a fun shoe around the place. I just left my cum to dry in these....too bad what happens hehe :evil:
Had a real go at her heels and wedgies.JPG
she wears the pumps to work.JPG
MMM love the work pumps, you really have to get some pics of her wearing them (as well as the other ones) :twisted:
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)
ClassicPumpsGuy

Our wish was answered as after coming home from her 3 day weekend a couple of weeks ago I finally got a shot of our gorgeous girl wearing her wedgies 2 weeks after I had done everything to them before including dropping and letting dry into the shoe some good cum wads. My g/f went away to get the tea and I snapped this one from behind (on silent mode) and got a bloody great result. To think what they had done to them and she is just sitting there (showing her legs and shoes off again)!! Aha feel like The Phantom or something! :mrgreen: :evil:
snapped from behind.JPG
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

ankle straps rock!!!!

blast away :evil:
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

You fed her cat and fed her shoes too. Great work and great photos! :D
Are you located down under?