My Candid Cam Post's

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Al_Funt

Re: My Candid Cam Post's

Post by Al_Funt »

Waiting fo my car at the garage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

At the next stop this girl was loving the way I was staring at her feet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I was getting coffee this morning and this woman with perfect toes was next to me, so.......
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Super sexy woman he knew I was checking out her shoes so I said nice shoes .....she said thanks, smiled and walk away slowly!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Still the best time of day....watching the ladies get thier coffee!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I am sorry I didn't get a better shot because her toes were perfect!!! Toe rings too!!!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I was walking thru a park in town and stopped this lady to ask dirrections....she gave me an erection!
HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

great work man!
Thanks,,,
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I wish I was faster on the draw, this chick changed out of her driving flats into these pumps.Its the only shot worth posting from the group.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I was at a reception and parked myself across from this hottie and enjoyed the view!