GOT CAUGHT WITH MY SISTERS PURSE

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

HandbagFucker

GOT CAUGHT WITH MY SISTERS PURSE

Post by HandbagFucker »

My sister has a soft leather kate spade tote i believe its called the caroline, ive wanted to use it for a while but ive never had the chance to do it, however today she went on a camping trip with some friends and of course she is not gonna bring a kate spade purse in them conditions. As soon as she left i went into her room to use it, and it was big, soft, and full of stuff, and i mean full, wallet filled to near maximum, loads of makeup, a bra, cash, tissues, litereally nearly full. so i start using it and its going great, about 2 minutes in im so horny and ready to go that im not fully noticing whats happening because all my attention is on the bag, next thing i know my sister is standing infront of me, staring at me, i guess she had to come back to grab something quick, i should have waited longer to use her bag instead of straight away, it was so embarrasing.
Crossbody_lover

Re: GOT CAUGHT WITH MY SISTERS PURSE

Post by Crossbody_lover »

What did she say?
louislu

Post by louislu »

...interesting beginning of the story 😅
...eager to hear about her reaction 🥳
...reminds me the story with my CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at the office during a weekend 😱
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

and what happened?
Crossbody_lover

Post by Crossbody_lover »

You can't end the story there!! What happened next? What did you say??
volcanoroot

Post by volcanoroot »

apparently his sister must have killed him...
he never came back to finish the story
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

HandbagFucker wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:41 pm My sister has a soft leather kate spade tote i believe its called the caroline, ive wanted to use it for a while but ive never had the chance to do it, however today she went on a camping trip with some friends and of course she is not gonna bring a kate spade purse in them conditions. As soon as she left i went into her room to use it, and it was big, soft, and full of stuff, and i mean full, wallet filled to near maximum, loads of makeup, a bra, cash, tissues, litereally nearly full. so i start using it and its going great, about 2 minutes in im so horny and ready to go that im not fully noticing whats happening because all my attention is on the bag, next thing i know my sister is standing infront of me, staring at me, i guess she had to come back to grab something quick, i should have waited longer to use her bag instead of straight away, it was so embarrasing.
that will make any man go limp in a heartbeat!!!!! i remember when i was a preteen, my sister had a Pierre Cardin clutch purse. i was toooo young to cum, but i put my willy inside it and would try to hump it. i think i even took it to bed once or twice. once i was banging that purse, my mother came in my bedroom. i pushed the door closed, practically on her head! it was a very awkward moment!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

:D I was around 11 or 12 and I was in bed humping a beautiful soft leather hobo bag. My mom walked in as we did not have locks on the doors. She saw me humping away and said what are you doing? Dumb question, then she asked me what I had in bed with me. I very sheepishly pulled the bag out and gave it to her. She did not say anything else but she moved the purse to a new location. OH yeah, I found it and did it good when she was gone.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Love to see a pic and hear her reaction 😍