My wife's Paul Smith Benita wedges

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

stiefeltraeger

Re: My wife's Paul Smith Benita wedges

Post by stiefeltraeger »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:40 am Sadly my missus had a nasty fall earlier so any remaining chances of her donning heels this summer dwindled to nil. Recently the weather has turned and as she packed away all her (flat) summer sandals for the autumn, she mentioned she wanted to sell the wedges. I pretended I hadn't registered what she said, and so she continued packing her sandals away and the yellow Paul Smith shoebox remain safe from Vinted at the back of the wardrobe, for now.

Fortunately my cock is game all year round and I decided to fuck the wedges as often as I could whenever I had the chance.

then cover them all over with cum and the marks and stains maybe will proteckt them of being sold
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:15 pm then cover them all over with cum and the marks and stains maybe will proteckt them of being sold
LOL, I like your thinking. As I previously alluded, I can't go overboard as the missus would notice and she'd just throw the shoes out (and at some point put two and two together and realise that I've been blasting them all along given she'd hardly ever worn them). I've been loving them as much as I could, cleaning a bit (but not thoroughly) if the staining was getting a bit obvious, rinse, lather, repeat. Here they are at different time points:

An earlier set:

A later set:
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:42 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:15 pm then cover them all over with cum and the marks and stains maybe will proteckt them of being sold
LOL, I like your thinking. As I previously alluded, I can't go overboard as the missus would notice and she'd just throw the shoes out (and at some point put two and two together and realise that I've been blasting them all along given she'd hardly ever worn them). I've been loving them as much as I could, cleaning a bit (but not thoroughly) if the staining was getting a bit obvious, rinse, lather, repeat. Here they are at different time points:

An earlier set:

A later set:
you were lucky to fuck them, but your wife doesnot recognise or doesnot tell it to you, cause the stains are big enough to see them VERY propperly
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Glad you appreciate. She's not touched these heels in literally years so that's why I managed to get away with leaving them full for cum for extended periods. I've cleaned them more thoroughly than in these photos recently when my wife mentioned she wanted to sell them, just in case she got the urge one day suddenly to follow through without my help. The nice thing about these wedges is that the insoles clean surprisingly well, unless when I didn't spread the cum enough and it ended up puddling and leaving a wet stain and also overflowing onto the side and staining the nubuck leather.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:16 am As I mentioned in my other thread, my wife has been clearing out her shoes on Vinted, sadly including my beloved Office grey heeled muled of hers. Fortunately however her Paul Smith wedges have escaped the cull so far. Here's hoping she will still take them out of the yellow shoebox during what looks to be a long hot summer. I'll have to try my best to create a special occasion which involves minimal walking for her..

Meanwhile I've been enjoying a classic rainbow Paul Smith swirl pattern wedges (also UK 6) which I found on Vinted. I have no idea if Paul Smith is a heels man or ever admired his own work in front of a sunlit window, but I couldn't resist capturing the goddess-like elegance of the light and shadows made by these heels. "Benita" apparently means "blessed" in Italian.

Well, should she decide to put those wedges or other well worn high heels on for sale on Vinted I'd be really willing to buy 'em, just let me know.