Best shoe sole finds?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lobo28

Best shoe sole finds?

Post by lobo28 »

Have you ever looked at your partner’s heels after they’ve worn them for an evening out to see if they’d inadvertently stepped on something that stuck to the sole? You may find all sorts of interesting things. When I was very young I remember my mom owned a pair of brown suede stiletto boots with an almond-ish toe that I really liked (was just figuring out my sexuality then and my mom’s collection of heels made an impact on me). Out of curiosity one day I looked at those boots after she’d worn them to a meeting and turned them over to see the sole. I found that at some point she’d stepped on a wad of gum with her left boot, and it was stuck on the gray rubber sole toward the outer side. The flattened gum was about the width of a quarter, completely blackened, and had picked up all sorts of things from carpet bits to dirt to grass to hair. I was very excited by this find, and have never forgotten it. Definitely wish I had a camera back then. My mom continued to wear those boots and every time she did I could see the wad of dirty gum on her sole. She never noticed it was there, even as she kept stepping on it over and over. I found this very exciting as well.

What are the best things you’ve found stuck to the sole of a beautiful high-heeled shoe, stepped on by the woman unaware? And might you have pictures?
FemdomGirlX

Re: Best shoe sole finds?

Post by FemdomGirlX »

I have found everything from food scraps, bits of thread caught in the toe of the sole, gum with hairs stuck to it
lobo28

Post by lobo28 »

FemdomGirlX wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:30 pm I have found everything from food scraps, bits of thread caught in the toe of the sole, gum with hairs stuck to it
On your own shoes?
poppa4u

Post by poppa4u »

For me it's cig burns.
I love to see cig burns under a woman's shoes/boots/sandals.
From where they are under her sole I can tell whether she's a "crusher",i.e just steps on them and let's her weight do the work(my favorite way)or a "grinder",i.e she'll twist it under her sole and grind it to a mangled mess.
Platforms were designed to crush cigs,cocks and cum
FemdomGirlX

Post by FemdomGirlX »

lobo28 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:03 pm
FemdomGirlX wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:30 pm I have found everything from food scraps, bits of thread caught in the toe of the sole, gum with hairs stuck to it
On your own shoes?

yes in my shoes
lobo28

Post by lobo28 »

FemdomGirlX wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:48 pm
lobo28 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:03 pm
On your own shoes?

yes in my shoes
Would love seeing pictures!
hogl

Post by hogl »

In the corridor of our multi-story apartment building you can often see cockroaches. My mother always crushes them with the soles of her shoes. For example, these high-heeled pumps.
ImageIMG_1196 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr
ImageIMG_2346 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr
ImageIMG_2342 by Heelsphoto, on Flickr