Shoe Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoobay

Re: Shoe Collection

Post by shoobay »

What a STUNNING collection! In all my years, I think this is possibly the best collection of heels I’ve seen. You are so fortunate to have feet small enough to be able to fit in most brands of heels. Would love to see more pics. I’m very impressed to say the least!!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

CuriousShoeGuy wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:54 am Lost interest the second you said you wear them. A bloke in heels doesn’t do it for me. Nice collection though
Amen
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Amazing collection,show us more
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Can we see all the faith heels together.

Any random new look shoes?
heihei

Post by heihei »

Cheers for the comments. Sorry to the folk who don't like the idea of me wearing them - I hear you - I'm not a fan of seeing other blokes wear heels so won't post any pics.
I've blasted quite a few of them, including my wife's, but I absolutely love toe prints and the worn look, and find that too much cum spoils this. Instead I usually cum into a pair of flats while admiring a particular pair of heels or part of the collection. I'll post a pic of the current ones for interest.
No New Looks in the collection I'm afraid - to me they look cheap and plasticy.
heihei

Post by heihei »

As requested, more of the Faiths. The pink and red suede ones and black patent are my wife's. She wore the black pair for a night out in HK many years' ago and lost one of the heel tips - was so hot!!
I've shown close-ups of "mine" which are way more trashed.
The purple suede ones I got off eBay and had to collect them from the husband. He was pretty cool and offered me some of her other heels. I bought a pair of trashed black suede ones but they have long since gone.
I got the size 36 black patent ones of a mature lady on eBay and started up a conversation with her. She nicely trashed the bottoms in her garden as you can see. I then offered to send her a pair of Jimmy Choo Anouks in her size off eBay and if she liked them she could keep them and send me photos. In the end, they were a bit too big and think in all honesty too high, so she sent them to me pretty quickly, along with some photos of her wearing them. Let me know if you want to see them!

heihei

Post by heihei »

My current fucking flats. I'm on the lookout for a "new" pair and have my eyes on a few on eBay / Vinted. Next pair will have a heel cup to them as I like the way they cup my balls while fucking them.

heihei

Post by heihei »

A few photos of heels bought last week to enjoy while my wife is away.

As noted above, Jimmy Choo Anouks are probably my all-time favourite heels, and this pair was too good to pass up as they have metal heel tips, replacement soles, and are well worn. Getting well-worn Anouks is hard, as the heel height makes them very hard to walk in and so are often just "special occasion" heels.
The Gianmarco Lorenzi are my second pair of GML platform mules and are incredible. Again very hard to walk in given there is so little holding your foot in place.
The Office pair are aptly named "Totter" and I think are the highest heel Office did - almost the same as Anouks. The heel is a bit sturdier so slightly easier to walk in. I'd have preferred a more well-worn pair but as these are pretty rare and I wanted a size 41 I bought them. I have a couple of smaller pairs which are well worn. They also come in black which I have in 41, and red, which I have in 39.

Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

heihei wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:35 am A few photos of heels bought last week to enjoy while my wife is away.

As noted above, Jimmy Choo Anouks are probably my all-time favourite heels, and this pair was too good to pass up as they have metal heel tips, replacement soles, and are well worn. Getting well-worn Anouks is hard, as the heel height makes them very hard to walk in and so are often just "special occasion" heels.
The Gianmarco Lorenzi are my second pair of GML platform mules and are incredible. Again very hard to walk in given there is so little holding your foot in place.
The Office pair are aptly named "Totter" and I think are the highest heel Office did - almost the same as Anouks. The heel is a bit sturdier so slightly easier to walk in. I'd have preferred a more well-worn pair but as these are pretty rare and I wanted a size 41 I bought them. I have a couple of smaller pairs which are well worn. They also come in black which I have in 41, and red, which I have in 39.
Any chance to see the red or purple suede of your wife cummed ?
And yeah we would enjoy to see the photo of the lady if you are ok to share !

You still have an amazing collection damn, the platform mules are so so so hot ! :oops:
socialman

Post by socialman »

holly molly thats a dream for me
i really have a fetish in heels but also wanted to wear them all the time but my shoe size is rediculously big for an asian but sharing the same size with your wife??? dammm wish i was in that situation i really love your jimmy choos collection nice work done ! please share more thanks