Shoe Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heihei

Shoe Collection

Post by heihei »

My wife is away so I got my shoe collection out of the loft and thought I should share. As you can see, it's a big collection, although there are a few of my wife's heels thrown in for good measure. My wife and I are both a UK size 8 EU 41, so I tend to buy 40 & 41 so I can wear them, but for certain styles or really well worn heels I'll buy other sizes, esp if smaller.

As you can see, I have a thing for Office and Jimmy Choo, esp On Tops and Anouks. I also like vintage heels from Faith and Dolcis.

mtlhh15

Re: Shoe Collection

Post by mtlhh15 »

Oh, wow, what a collection!
Does she actually wear them? Regularly?
CuriousShoeGuy

Post by CuriousShoeGuy »

Lost interest the second you said you wear them. A bloke in heels doesn’t do it for me. Nice collection though
Nwukcd

Post by Nwukcd »

What a simply stunning collection, and the fact that you wear them as well is so hot
heihei

Post by heihei »

mtlhh15 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:47 am Oh, wow, what a collection!
Does she actually wear them? Regularly?
Thanks. She's worn quite a few of them but not regularly. Nights out, dinners etc.

Here's her wearing a pair from Lorenzi not shown in the collection pics.....

Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

heihei wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:11 am My wife is away so I got my shoe collection out of the loft and thought I should share. As you can see, it's a big collection, although there are a few of my wife's heels thrown in for good measure. My wife and I are both a UK size 8 EU 41, so I tend to buy 40 & 41 so I can wear them, but for certain styles or really well worn heels I'll buy other sizes, esp if smaller.

As you can see, I have a thing for Office and Jimmy Choo, esp On Tops and Anouks. I also like vintage heels from Faith and Dolcis.

Love your collection. It's awesome to have the same shoesize as your wife. I'm not that lucky. But would love to haha. Probably would use the heels more then her lol 🤭
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

This is an amazing collection ! Can you wear and show some ? Do you cum them ? i'm so jealous i could spend so much day on your shoes closet haha
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Amazing!! if you'd ever like another guy to come and enjoy them with you while the wife is away hit me up!!

Post by 001 »

Nice collection of lovely pumps. Such a nice variety of different colours as well, it makes the whole scene really pop, like a field of flowers in bloom.
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

jon42 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:45 pm Amazing!! if you'd ever like another guy to come and enjoy them with you while the wife is away hit me up!!
And don't forget to invite me lol ... thanks for posting, the best collection ever!