Roommate girl shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TheAlmightyone

Re: Roommate girl shoes

Post by TheAlmightyone »

Omg,had a pair of size 6s Vans from earlier female Working Colleague,she left when she had leave our bureau,fucking and sniffing them so often,pics and story will follow,if wanted
Kuazj1999

Post by Kuazj1999 »

True cutie and great ahoes! I bet you've had some real fun with them. How old is she and what is her shoe size?
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

Kuazj1999 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:23 am True cutie and great ahoes! I bet you've had some real fun with them. How old is she and what is her shoe size?
Oh yeah, that was amazing. She is 22 and her size is 6.5
Kuazj1999

Post by Kuazj1999 »

Oh, so some small cute feet she's got haha! What are your favourite pairs among her other shoes, maybe you have some pics from her insta?
2insole

Post by 2insole »

Great update! I love worn out shoes on girls. Doesn't she ever mention how worn out or old they're getting?
2insole

Post by 2insole »

TheAlmightyone wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:54 am Omg,had a pair of size 6s Vans from earlier female Working Colleague,she left when she had leave our bureau,fucking and sniffing them so often,pics and story will follow,if wanted
It would be great to hear that story in detail! I just love when girls talk about their old worn out shoes, so if she did talk about them before leaving them it would be great to hear!
TheAlmightyone

Post by TheAlmightyone »

Well she never talked bout them,she d wearing them on work every day,when she d left the groundkeeper break up her wardrobe and put everything on the floor before dressing room to clean out..Fortunately the Mens Dressing Room is straight next to the girls,in a unwatched moment when i was there,i take a minute and pick them up...At Home in bath,sniffing and sniffing omg what a smell,i cant hold cumming...The Girl is a 22 busty girl from Albania named Jennifer with black hair and big T***ts
klg300

Post by klg300 »

cum on her vans
Drescq

Post by Drescq »

Amazing story! Take pics of the insides of her shoes next time if you can brother!
utkhm78

Post by utkhm78 »

you should see if she has any sandals or flip flops, those will dry well after you cum them, and even better you can see her bare soles wearing your cum, it's by far the HOTTEST thing you can do