What turns me on the most is when women talk about throwing away their worn out shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

2insole

What turns me on the most is when women talk about throwing away their worn out shoes

Post by 2insole »

Alright, I admit it.
Once a girl wears her shoes for some time, and she imprints her toe prints in them, she decides to throw them away, alright. So, usually once she decides to do that, some days will pass by before she actually throws them out. Well, I love the way a girl talks about her shoes once she decides to do that. Phrases like: "my af1s are begging to be thrown out" or "my converse are super worn out, it's embarrassing... I'm getting rid of them tomorrow..."
Just... knowing that they casually talk about their shoes in such horrible ways excites me way too much. A seemingly innocent and delicate feminine foot can leave a pair of shoes in such a horrible state, after humiliating them for so long...

Am I the only one?

Like, just take a look at these videos of real casual shoe declutters, and the way girls casually talk about their worn out shoes before throwing them away.
https://youtu.be/YAYlL9k_-jE?si=0ZZ5HcWk0YMjlt8F&t=259
In this video, she says: "Ewww... I'm getting rid of these right now! These are so gross!" I get excited just by seeing that. I would love to have them on my face, kiss them and just inhale them. I'm pretty sure no one remembers them now, not even her, because she threw them away back in January 2023, and it makes me hornier to know that I'm the only one who gets excited by them, knowing they're on the trash and that she's disgusted and replaced them casually. She probably thinks that no one on their "right mind" would even want to be near them.

https://youtu.be/GqGRf3GQfms?si=wT2KsqISOCd9OTVE&t=487
Next one! This girl, after showing her beloved flats in some videos decides to throw them out in this declutter. It just drives me crazy hearing her words.
Like, after so many days of absorbing their sweat, the last thing those poor souls see is just a disgusted face of the girl whose feet have made their life miserable, and just end up inside a trash bag. Final humiliation. But the humiliation continues, they'll end up in a landfill, still with their body deformed to a foot that's not even near anymore, alongside trash the rest of their lives. DAMN! SO HOT FOR ME.

I just love seeing this, and I get instantly hard. Am I the only one?
If you like this, maybe you'll like some of my insole stories, based on real life stories! They're here! Anyone?
https://www.deviantart.com/howto-insole

Spoiler: I'll share my amazing stories for the first time here in the next days. I have a lot of crazy hot ones, and I'm tired of being that guy who only reads stories instead of sharing their own.
Palantino

Re: What turns me on the most is when women talk about throwing away their worn out shoes

Post by Palantino »

You are not the only one! I love trashed sneakers! The more worn out the better. And hearing girls talk about how trashed their sneakers are and how they need to be thrown out is such a turn on for me as well.
2insole

Re: What turns me on the most is when women talk about throwing away their worn out shoes

Post by 2insole »

Palantino wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:21 pm You are not the only one! I love trashed sneakers! The more worn out the better. And hearing girls talk about how trashed their sneakers are and how they need to be thrown out is such a turn on for me as well.
I'm glad to hear it!
I think it's both a curse and a blessing, but it just makes me CRAZY whenever I hear some of my girl friends talk about how their shoes "need to be thrown out". They believe that no one would want them, that no one in their right mind would want to have them near... For them, they're only worn out shoes that deserve the trash, nothing else. But for us... MAN....
I don't know if you saw the videos I've shared earlier, but take a look at this one: https://youtu.be/UX98LFDfryo?si=LUkfzVU5p83EUo-J&t=210 even if she's not the hottest out there, I just absolutely love how casually she talks about them. "These are so old it looks like they just need to be thrown in the trash...", and he did that! Just think that once she placed them inside that bag, no one saw them ever again, and from the looks of it she's convinced that no one would even want them, for her it's something normal to do this. Just think about her approach to this, and that once she throws them away, people like us might find them and kiss them, smell them... All while she's sure that they're in the trash, and that they deserve them because they were "disgusting". This is my biggest turn on right here. Just think about how many hot girls casually throw away their worn out Air Forces, Converse, and so on, everyday, and how everyday there's some girl out there that makes these types of comments that would make us crazy...
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

I wish I was around too when they are about to get rid of their worn sneakers. Like when you see a brand new pair of work shoes, I want to ask, if you want to throw out old pair, I’ll take them.
Palantino

Post by Palantino »

There is a girl I work with where I feel the same way. Whenever I see her in new sneakers, I would love to ask her for her old pairs. Mostly cause I’ve usually had some fun with them when she leaves them at the office. 😉
Palantino

Post by Palantino »

I often am scouring the internet for videos of women throwing out old sneakers. I found this one:
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/5StMR8trHAE
It’s a short of a female talking about the holes in her shoes before throwing them out.

Also, one of my favorites is this one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTasq6KG ... B0cmlidXRl
In it a girl starts by wearing her trashed keds and taking about them, then switches to her new keds.

Also, I highly recommend if you are into TikTok, searching “goodbye frat shoes,” to see numerous college girls throwing out their trashed sneakers-usually AF1s and converse. Also, if you search “Jerusalem shoes,” that also brings up mostly girls showing off their most trashed sneakers.
2insole

Post by 2insole »

Palantino wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:07 pm I often am scouring the internet for videos of women throwing out old sneakers. I found this one:
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/5StMR8trHAE
It’s a short of a female talking about the holes in her shoes before throwing them out.

Also, one of my favorites is this one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTasq6KG ... B0cmlidXRl
In it a girl starts by wearing her trashed keds and taking about them, then switches to her new keds.

Also, I highly recommend if you are into TikTok, searching “goodbye frat shoes,” to see numerous college girls throwing out their trashed sneakers-usually AF1s and converse. Also, if you search “Jerusalem shoes,” that also brings up mostly girls showing off their most trashed sneakers.
First of all, thanks a lot for sharing that. Those videos are so hot, I specially love those Keds. I would love to bury my face in them, and just look at every single detail of how worn out they're close up. Just imagine that you're on the subway on your way to work, or you're on park or something, and suddenly you see a hot girl wearing those Keds. It would be hard not to look at them, I would be so turned on. And on top of that, imagine if she was with a girl friend of hers and you overheard her saying how worn out and disgusting her Keds are, and that she's going to throw them away once she gets home today. I WOULD BE SO HARD. I've never seen a pair of Keds as worn out as the ones you've shown me in that video. It is AMAZING how such an innocent looking feminine foot can do such a damage and humiliation to a pair of poor shoes, that gave her life to serve her. At least those Keds got some recognition, but most shoes just get to see a disgusted face in silence as their final humiliation.

As for the TikTok videos thing, I already knew about this phenomenon, and yeah, I've watched almost every single one of those videos, so fucking hot. Those girls are just like the ones from the videos, they think that no one in their right mind would want them, and that they just deserve the trash. I love seeing how they talk about them, and throw them away, casually. In one of these videos, one hot girl was showing off her af1s, and one of her girl friends typed a comment saying that if they could talk, what would they say, and the owner replied: "trauma". SO HOT. Just imagine that one day you go to sleep, only to wake up and see your current life gone, and be transformed into the insole of one of the shoes shown in those videos, in the day that one of these girls was about to buy you at a store, the start of your new life. She wouldn't have any idea of your existence, and you would end up in one disgusting TikTok video, fully humiliated after molding your body to a feminine foot all of your life. You would lie in the trash, still having to bear its smell, and still having her permanent imprint in you for the rest of your pathetic days, while she's happy that she got rid of you. It's one of the most humiliating things ever for me. I just love that fantasy.