GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated7/11/10

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

junior

Re: GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated 5/8/10

Post by junior »

wow wow wow, thanks a lot for all the pics. :D
MRX

Post by MRX »

I REALLY like the faith thigh high's - more pics including the leather mini. PLEASE!
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Ladykinkyboots wrote:
gixerjon wrote:These are a brand new pair of thigh boots my GF just had to have!! So I had them too!! :D

Nice spunk on the boots just need to see you licking your spunk off them to complete the job!!.XX
Thanks LKB, I love to cream my GF's boots and she gets very turned on seeing my cream running down her boots, but I'm afraid that I don'tlick it off, we let it drip onto the other boot or onto her leather!!!
How many boots have you got? And looking at your website I bet youlove seeing your boots covered in cream?? :wink:
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

MRX wrote:I REALLY like the faith thigh high's - more pics including the leather mini. PLEASE!
What mini would youlike to see creamed MRX?? Glad you like the Faith boots, if you search you'll see a post wear GF is wearing them with a brown mini skirt and a leather top!! I love to fuck her when she's wearing boots n leather!!
HeelsInCum

Post by HeelsInCum »

can i buy these from her?
MRX

Post by MRX »

Black leather mini and top would be ideal - preferably with your GF wearing the mini and bending over - very sexy!!
gixerjon

Re: GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated 10/8/10

Post by gixerjon »

Well a shopping trip to Bluewater this weekend proved very successful for my GF, a pair of thigh boots from Topshop, a leather kilt, and a great pair of leather trousers, will post pics of those later.
Here are the boots, I hope you like them as much as we do, £120, bargain!! Nice and tight over her legs, we had a good session on Sunday night with her wearing these and a 3/4 length leather trench coat, very horny look indeed!!
Enjoy :D
HeelsInCum

Post by HeelsInCum »

i want to buy the pair of boots you first posted :D
Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

gixerjon wrote:
Ladykinkyboots wrote:
gixerjon wrote:These are a brand new pair of thigh boots my GF just had to have!! So I had them too!! :D

Nice spunk on the boots just need to see you licking your spunk off them to complete the job!!.XX
Thanks LKB, I love to cream my GF's boots and she gets very turned on seeing my cream running down her boots, but I'm afraid that I don'tlick it off, we let it drip onto the other boot or onto her leather!!!
How many boots have you got? And looking at your website I bet youlove seeing your boots covered in cream?? :wink:
Shame the best bit is licking the spunk off the lovely leather!. I have over 20+ pairs of kinkyboots all have been well used!! That's why I started my site Ladykinkyboots my fetish.XX
Ladykinkyboots.XXXX
http://www.ladykinkyboots.com
Ladykinkyboots

Post by Ladykinkyboots »

gixerjon wrote:Well a shopping trip to Bluewater this weekend proved very successful for my GF, a pair of thigh boots from Topshop, a leather kilt, and a great pair of leather trousers, will post pics of those later.
Here are the boots, I hope you like them as much as we do, £120, bargain!! Nice and tight over her legs, we had a good session on Sunday night with her wearing these and a 3/4 length leather trench coat, very horny look indeed!!
Enjoy :D
If you want a pair of leather thighboots even more of a bargain than shop brought and made in the UK,(very rare now days), check out my supplier www.sky-scrapers.com. Handmade to order & great prices see what you think.XX
Ladykinkyboots.XXXX
http://www.ladykinkyboots.com