GF heels & flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

freestyler7

Re: GF heels & flats

Post by freestyler7 »

A little cum in her flats. Spreaded it all over the insole.
I will get some pics when wearing later.

These are really worn out and cummed so many times.

EKea01

Post by EKea01 »

Well done!!
Wil2jizm

Post by Wil2jizm »

Thats awesome best feeling ever. I Shared my fetish with my wife also and im glad I did because she gets so horny thinking about me cumming in her shoes while shes at work or I cum on her feet while shes sleeping. Sometimes I wake up to her giving a footjob and rubbing her clit its the best thing to wake up to...😊
Toniflame

Post by Toniflame »

Wil2jizm wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:06 pm Thats awesome best feeling ever. I Shared my fetish with my wife also and im glad I did because she gets so horny thinking about me cumming in her shoes while shes at work or I cum on her feet while shes sleeping. Sometimes I wake up to her giving a footjob and rubbing her clit its the best thing to wake up to...😊
U r a lucky man
Kendall Jenner's gorgeous feet in Jimmy Choo loafers
Wil2jizm

Post by Wil2jizm »

Toniflame wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:52 pm
Wil2jizm wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:06 pm Thats awesome best feeling ever. I Shared my fetish with my wife also and im glad I did because she gets so horny thinking about me cumming in her shoes while shes at work or I cum on her feet while shes sleeping. Sometimes I wake up to her giving a footjob and rubbing her clit its the best thing to wake up to...😊
U r a lucky man

Oh yesss indeed😊
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

These dirty flats are used for sport activuties mostly scootering.

Tomorrow we plant to go scootering so I hope she takes them on.
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Cleaned the ouside as much as possible and took the yesterday cummed sporty flats today. I love she wears stockings/thights even for sport :)

phoselover

Post by phoselover »

freestyler7 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:56 am Cleaned the ouside as much as possible and took the yesterday cummed sporty flats today. I love she wears stockings/thights even for sport :)

I also love she wears nylons!! So sexy!
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Yesterday I asked for a shoejob. At the time I was controling her lovense lush so I got a chance to snap some photos secretly. Unfortunately due to lack of light my older phone did not catch the moment at its greatest quality ...

She is becomming very skilled at shoejobs. Teased me for a while, then grabbed my dick between her beloved black shiny pumps and rubbed till I came all over them and her arches.

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Could get some pics of you filling one of her heels & then her slipping them on??