GF heels & flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

freestyler7

Re: GF heels & flats

Post by freestyler7 »

These mj pumps were between christmas gifts. We love them ...
Not very worn so far. But for me sexy as hell. I am not into odor/smell I am mostly in the visual pleasure and touch ...

I do not have so much sperm as some others here do. Maybe because we have sex at least once/twice per day. So I do what I can ....

Cummed the right one as usually, cleaned the most, left just a little bit and asked her to wear for shopping later.

As a true gentleman I always walk as the second up to the stairs. Very enjoyable wiew I have. We live in a third floor with no elevator ... :)
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very sexy shoes! It is need a lot of more cum!
znda

Post by znda »

freestyler7 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:17 pm These mj pumps were between christmas gifts. We love them ...
Not very worn so far. But for me sexy as hell. I am not into odor/smell I am mostly in the visual pleasure and touch ...

I do not have so much sperm as some others here do. Maybe because we have sex at least once/twice per day. So I do what I can ....

Cummed the right one as usually, cleaned the most, left just a little bit and asked her to wear for shopping later.

As a true gentleman I always walk as the second up to the stairs. Very enjoyable wiew I have. We live in a third floor with no elevator ... :)
can you wear them? amazing pics
EKea01

Post by EKea01 »

waiting for the flats :P
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

freestyler7 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:17 pm These mj pumps were between christmas gifts. We love them ...

that's the kind of heels i love thanks for the share !
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

She has fantastic taste in shoes. I can't wait to see the nude pair out in the wild. Im also curious by the bottom left pair in your first photo.
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Nice
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Looks like she's got a nice collection going. Way to cum.
Bobmiller9503

Post by Bobmiller9503 »

That long black boot is so amazing😍 I would really love to see them covered with cum
Toniflame

Post by Toniflame »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:22 pm
freestyler7 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:20 am I see you guys are well interested in her flats. Their time will come ...

Meanwhile I had some fun with her purple suede pumps yesterday morning.

https://ibb.co/G5dkjPr
https://ibb.co/Bzm3mKW
https://ibb.co/PgJdgsy

Then she wore them for me in the evening.

https://ibb.co/pbTWPWW
they are really sexy !!
Beautiful shoes
Kendall Jenner's gorgeous feet in Jimmy Choo loafers