Cumming my best friend’s mum’s shoe collection!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoobay

Re: Cumming my best friend’s mum’s shoe collection!

Post by shoobay »

I did get back to her place last Tuesday and stayed in her room. I had the chance to play with her heels (came on her nude patent Aldos and then her black Ted Bakers wart the next morning. No opportunity to wear any of her clothes though. I won’t post more pics as sadly that seems a waste of time on this forum now. A bit heart breaking that all the pics are now gone from these amazing posts on this forum.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

shoobay wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:17 pm I did get back to her place last Tuesday and stayed in her room. I had the chance to play with her heels (came on her nude patent Aldos and then her black Ted Bakers wart the next morning. No opportunity to wear any of her clothes though. I won’t post more pics as sadly that seems a waste of time on this forum now. A bit heart breaking that all the pics are now gone from these amazing posts on this forum.
We're all disappointed
charissa

Post by charissa »

shoobay wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:17 pm I did get back to her place last Tuesday and stayed in her room. I had the chance to play with her heels (came on her nude patent Aldos and then her black Ted Bakers wart the next morning. No opportunity to wear any of her clothes though. I won’t post more pics as sadly that seems a waste of time on this forum now. A bit heart breaking that all the pics are now gone from these amazing posts on this forum.
Can u still post them? Ur threads is still one of my favorites.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Hi Charissa. I have lots of other pics to share but not sure how worthwhile it is trying to work out how to post pics here now. Glad you enjoyed the thread though
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

shoobay wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:37 pm Hi Charissa. I have lots of other pics to share but not sure how worthwhile it is trying to work out how to post pics here now. Glad you enjoyed the thread though
You should try something like imgur or imagebam, you have to upload them on another site before posting them here now..