Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rome

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by Rome »

missinglisaleather wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:00 pm Her bootjob videos make me cum buckets. No one pays for her content except for me, but honestly she deserves way more support. She really is a true ballbuster, and gives what I’d say would feel like the best bootjobs and heeljobs I could ever imagine. Those spike boots even stab her boyfriend sometimes leaving actual blood like it’s not my kink at all but that’s how devoted she is as an amateur who just keeps getting better and better, and she really drains her man’s balls…Definite gonna go pretend I’m getting my nuts smashed in and then getting poked by her heels and boot soles by this dominant queen
I'm familiar with her work. She has some great stuff.
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

Some random girl from old Webshot pics. I love it when a girl uses her heel to impale or punch through something.
da35e74d3c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:17 pm
Insertcock wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 pm
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:04 pm Stana katic sexy Feet Make Me So HORNY I enjoy Fucking Her Feet hard Those Black Toe Nails needs To Get sucked And cummed at The same Time By Me i would Love To tied Her Feet And fuck It So Hard Until She Crys :P :P :P :P
hey man sorry to be a boner kill but can you please keep these post for your own thread of actress feet wanking, the thread that was started here was meant to be WHO made you cum today not how many actresses made you cum today we want to see images of wives, friends, cousins and so on all fictional. Would appreciate it man and again not tryna buzzkill your mood maybe post one image if so otherwise this thread will die out
Yes I’ll Do That No worries Thanks Man
thanks for understanding man :wink:
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 feet for FREE
paintman990

Post by paintman990 »

Charlotte again and her shoe and boots collection
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

Nice man, she looks really good in boots!
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

I should get these boots
tan1.jpg
tan2.jpg
tan3.jpg
tan4.jpg
tan5.jpg
blackpumps

Post by blackpumps »

Joey King wearing skyhigh platform boots

XjVzh3Tq_o.jpg
LMTcC9Gz_o.jpg
UlypXrZ2_o.jpg
enx

Post by enx »

:wink:
no flats, no flip flops, just heels... platform heels :)
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

@ninastrauss on Instagram.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

@idasjunnesson on Instagram.
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.