Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

missinglisaleather

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by missinglisaleather »

Bro I agree with the other person above, you’re insanely annoying.
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Laura vandervoort My favorite Feet Of All Time I Had a huge obsession With Her Especially Her Feet I Love Fucking Her Feet Every Day! :P :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

EkEB584XsAI7zHq.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AlexandraBraces

Post by AlexandraBraces »

Myself. Just had to look in the mirror;-)

AlexandraBraces-thighhighs-1000-share.jpg
Alexandra Braces Star - trans fetish content creator :D

https://onlyfans.com/alexandratrans
Actressfeetfucker

Kate Mara Make Me So HORNY With Her sexy Feet Im Inlove With Her petite Feet I would Love To suck Her toes And cum a lot On Her sexy Toe Nails :P :P :P :P
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:04 pm Stana katic sexy Feet Make Me So HORNY I enjoy Fucking Her Feet hard Those Black Toe Nails needs To Get sucked And cummed at The same Time By Me i would Love To tied Her Feet And fuck It So Hard Until She Crys :P :P :P :P
hey man sorry to be a boner kill but can you please keep these post for your own thread of actress feet wanking, the thread that was started here was meant to be WHO made you cum today not how many actresses made you cum today we want to see images of wives, friends, cousins and so on all fictional. Would appreciate it man and again not tryna buzzkill your mood maybe post one image if so otherwise this thread will die out
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 feet for FREE
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

[FFL] wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:49 am This ballerina is hot as hell. I've lost count of how many times I've fantasized about what she can do with her sweet little feet :oops:

236757228_145158147765768_1329555253581252102_n.jpg
Darn who is she anymore of this little sweet feet and soles I see it was a Facebook post :mrgreen: so you can have more of her please share bro
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: South Africa For the win face hidden coz she is a contact of mine 8)
IMG_20220203_083729.jpg
Actressfeetfucker

Insertcock wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 pm
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:04 pm Stana katic sexy Feet Make Me So HORNY I enjoy Fucking Her Feet hard Those Black Toe Nails needs To Get sucked And cummed at The same Time By Me i would Love To tied Her Feet And fuck It So Hard Until She Crys :P :P :P :P
hey man sorry to be a boner kill but can you please keep these post for your own thread of actress feet wanking, the thread that was started here was meant to be WHO made you cum today not how many actresses made you cum today we want to see images of wives, friends, cousins and so on all fictional. Would appreciate it man and again not tryna buzzkill your mood maybe post one image if so otherwise this thread will die out
Yes I’ll Do That No worries Thanks Man
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

Her bootjob videos make me cum buckets. No one pays for her content except for me, but honestly she deserves way more support. She really is a true ballbuster, and gives what I’d say would feel like the best bootjobs and heeljobs I could ever imagine. Those spike boots even stab her boyfriend sometimes leaving actual blood like it’s not my kink at all but that’s how devoted she is as an amateur who just keeps getting better and better, and she really drains her man’s balls…Definite gonna go pretend I’m getting my nuts smashed in and then getting poked by her heels and boot soles by this dominant queen