Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Actressfeetfucker

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

I love this Turkish bitch Elcin Sangu She has a perfect Feet That is really Cummable I’m obsessed fucking Her Feet :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

My Bitch Queen before new year arrives karolina Pisarek I’m super obsessed with her feet I can fuck Her Feet All Day Long I Will cum to her feet tomorrow until new year :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

L
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abc123..

Post by Abc123.. »

This pic of Vivien made me cum a huge load
Actressfeetfucker

Before the new year fireworks begin I do some quick Feet fuck by Jennifer Love Hewitt I Adore Her Feet So Much She’s Such a Hot Slutty :P :P :P Her Feet is perfect for Footjobs I will do more of her I’m super obsessed with her feet
Actressfeetfucker

First Feet fuck of the year 2022! goes to JULIA PIETRUCHA! I love her big feet so much This Woman Has a fuckable feet she’s the first woman That I Feet fuck this year! :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

The second Sexy Feet That I fuck this 2022 is Hailee Steinfield! I can feel the scent of her petite feet it’s actually my first time fucking her feet everything is heavenly glorious I can’t describe how I feel when I’m about to jizz her feet :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

Annalynne mccord again Those long petite Toe Nails drives Me nuts I came To Her Feet three Times In a Row :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

I Feel Every scent Of Her Feet I Love This Turkish bitch Serenay Sarikaya She Has a Cummable And suckable Feet Her Feet deserves To Get defiled I Can cum To Her Feet Everyday
Actressfeetfucker

I Love This bitch Caroline Wozniaki!!! She Has Very big Feet I Love stroking To Her Feet So much Those long Toe Nails Needs tons Of Cum!!! :P :P :P