look what I found in the Dumpster

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sweetest_cocaine

Re: look what I found in the Dumpster

Post by Sweetest_cocaine »

heellover7 wrote:what? you took them out of some trash can outside? bet they smalled real bad coming out of the trash.did you at least clean the smell out of them before you did them? that would be kinda nasty if you just did them coming out of the trash with out cleaning them first :P
they were preserved in a doubled up paper bag and with a shoe box covering them...
all of them have been thrown out cuz I live with someone and she doesn't know about it and I dun think she will not mind it. but I have kept the nine west for now just cuz it still looks new
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
shrimper wrote:What size are the shoes? I can only imagine the story behind the ones with the run-over heels.
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sweetest_cocaine

Post by Sweetest_cocaine »

BTW they are called NW GAFFER
thatotherguy

Post by thatotherguy »

ahh the gaffer pump. I thought they looked familiar. I bought the same one in white for my girlfriend last summer (I'll see if I can dig up some pics)
manonbvox

Post by manonbvox »

very lucky man, very luck.
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

did u have fun with all shoes u found in the trash :wink: ?