GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated7/11/10

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

rocky175

Re: GF's new thigh highs get creamed!

Post by rocky175 »

Amazing!! Thank you so much :twisted:
MRX

Post by MRX »

Does your g/f wear a leather mini? If so work your magic on this too and supply pics.
mpdierx

Post by mpdierx »

Oh man, that jacket is so hot. I fucking love it, I had to stop what I was doing :) Excellent.
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

MRX
yes she loves to wear leather skirts, especially minis!! When we go out for an evening she'll wear her knee length leather skirt and some boots with a full length leather coat, she looks amazing, and if I'm lucky enough she'll give me a great blow job as we're driving before stopping somewhere for some fun!! She doe's love to watch as I cream her leather though, sometimes even wanking me over her leather skirts.

Which one should get some action though, black min i, black knee length, brown mini, red mini, black full length? Let me know!!
Kira

Post by Kira »

Love to see some more boots maybe some black pointy ones and long leather coat covered in cum :D
leathermatt

Post by leathermatt »

Black knee length definitely!
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

I'm sure some of the other posts have got something up your street??!!! Have a look.
MRX

Post by MRX »

gixerjon wrote:MRX
yes she loves to wear leather skirts, especially minis!! When we go out for an evening she'll wear her knee length leather skirt and some boots with a full length leather coat, she looks amazing, and if I'm lucky enough she'll give me a great blow job as we're driving before stopping somewhere for some fun!! She doe's love to watch as I cream her leather though, sometimes even wanking me over her leather skirts.

Which one should get some action though, black min i, black knee length, brown mini, red mini, black full length? Let me know!!
This sounds like heaven to me. The sight of a girl wearing a leather mini and boots is one hell of a turn on. I'd like to see action on the black mini and red mini. Plenty of pics please.
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Here's a selection of GF's leather skirts, which one should get a blasting next??
lthrlvr22

Post by lthrlvr22 »

All of them!!!!! I would love to see anyone them first!!!