Step MIL seducing me

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

doper

Re: Step MIL seducing me

Post by doper »

LouieAldofootman wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:41 pm So the mil tells the fiance the hose is broken and if i was busy.... so I drive over there to her I walk inside and she's wearing these. She asks if I like them I say they are extremely beautiful and so are her toes.... she laughs .. I go out unkink the hose as she's clacking around... I go in for a drink and she flat out asks "why do my feet in heels make you swell like that?" I admit my fascination with mature pampered feet in sexy heels... she replies " well I have alot of shoes I need to go through and donate but if you'd like you can have them".I thought of renting storage unit to house these new cum dumpsters" but that's far fetched.. I tell her I will gladly take them and sell them... she then tells me "be a good boy sell them and save up to buy me a designer pair worthy of these wrinkled soles and i will have a fun surprise for you"
Designer pair shoejob waiting ... oh my, she's nasty.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Are you going to sell them then ?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

We'll see let me take pictures of your cock or her heels or feet ever
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

I wish my MIL was like this!!😭 You lucky SOB. Keep this going friend.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Ask her if she would like to watch you pleasuer yourself with her heels.
doper

Post by doper »

Before i wasn't so much of a wedge fan but now after getting some good tickling feelings, really turning to a fan.
Still peep/opentoe heels and high heel sandalds are absolute number one.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

So I text the Mil to tell her I made $60 on the heels she gave me but I really just have been busting loads in them....I ask if she had a chance to go through her closet ? She says "I found a few that I know you're going to fall in love with that I can give up but I'm still going through my older stuff." Thinking I want my new treasures to cumdump when I should pick them up? She says "wow you're really excited I was going out but if you come by now I'll wait for you" I reply OMW.. I get there and ring the bell "it's open" I walk in to see her wearing the ones pictured below... She tells me my packages are over there where I see 3 boxes of heels...I'll worry about these later..I tell her the ones she's wearing will sell quickly...she replies "these old things? Sure.." I ask to snap pics and remind her of our deal...she tells me "don't worry darling I'm looking forward to that day as much as you seem to be" I say you don't even know
Screenshot_20210708-153631_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-153650_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-153703_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-153718_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Player One

Post by Player One »

One lucky guy. Keep the thread alive.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Omg those are hot! And in need of heavy cum all over.
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

So this is getting out of control... im home for a few hours cumming deep into my finds with other treasures to go through in my trunk and a text from mil pops up..."do you like them? Will they sell?" I tell her I've been really busy working on the mules...these pics start popping up
Screenshot_20210708-161359_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-161417_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-161454_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-161433_Photos.jpg
"I hope you love them 😘" "you have some work ahead of you dear.." You will have your gift in no time!!! So I'm keeping the ones I've posted so far but I can't afford $1200 on a pair of heels so I have to definitely Sell to meet my goal...I'll only keep the gems in my hidden stash but will be selling the others FB market or let go. But let me know if you guys are interested then we can negotiate if you need them cummed by me or some pics of my hog in them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.