Heels at a friends party ***updated

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Heels at a friends party ***updated June 24 2015

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

an incredible find! I am not a shoe cummer, but i have an appreciation for it. I love cunming purses, though. i have heard stories of guys going to parties and finding an unattended purse. They sneak the purse into a private area, like maybe the bathroom, and they have a great jizz session with it. OR they find the "purse and coat room", and go in to find lots of hot purses to fuck! It's my fantasy, to find an unattended purse at a party, and to cream it good! Multiple purses, even! Like maybe finding that holy grail, which is the purse and coat room!!!
Nils14

Re: Heels at a friends party ***updated March2

Post by Nils14 »

showusomeluvin wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 pm
showusomeluvin wrote:So I got to work early today and saw these babies under a fellow co workers desk. Normally there are never heels left behind or it's not secluded enough to get the job done. I can't wait to see her try on her heels.

I got so excited that 5 minutes after the first load I just had to deposit another one in the other heels.

Comments welcome
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thought you guys might want to see the girl who owns and wears these babies
image.jpg

image.jpg

wow ,an ihren Schuhen würde ich gerne mal riechen, wie war ihr duft auf einer Skala von 1-10?
showusomeluvin

Re: Heels at a friends party

Post by showusomeluvin »

showusomeluvin wrote: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:55 am Went back to the house today as I'm looking after her plants whilst she is away on holiday! Opportunity to cream some more heels. Got 5 more days to cream some more, enjoy the video stills

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Love this series of photos
showusomeluvin

Re: Heels at a friends party ***updated

Post by showusomeluvin »

i may have more content in the next few weeks, stay tuned
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Fantastic
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice
ilovepursesandpumps

hot pumps drive me nuts! to make that initial cock to pump contact is always so magical! thanks for sharing your experience!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Heels at a friends party

pantiesandpumps wrote: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 pm Love that style, instant boner. Do you remember what size she is?
size is very important! i would hate to see a size 10 or 11 pump. sizes all the way up to 8 are good. i have put on a pair of pumps many times, and 8's are awesome! they fit like a glove! i once was on a website of a news channel, and two ladies of the news crew had showed their pumps. i guessed correctly that one shoe size of one of the women was 7.5M.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

So hot and sexy heels. Wouls also have cummed twice in 10 minutes :D
Any chance to see the owners and wearing them ?
showusomeluvin wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:08 pm So I got to work early today and saw these babies under a fellow co workers desk. Normally there are never heels left behind or it's not secluded enough to get the job done. I can't wait to see her try on her heels.

I got so excited that 5 minutes after the first load I just had to deposit another one in the other heels.
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

deckelsmouk wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:31 am So hot and sexy heels. Wouls also have cummed twice in 10 minutes :D
Any chance to see the owners and wearing them ?
there are photos of her wearing these and others throughout this thread. I should have some more photos soon :P