patent heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

splodgebodge

Re: patent heels

Post by splodgebodge »

I am getting creative, a GRO (guest relations officer) from a local bar sent me these; she will get a good tip next time I visit! Time to move ahead with the heel relationship I think ...

Some are patent so it qualifies, it may take a few weeks to culture a "closer" relationship ...!

Mr and Ms. HB ... those soles helped me lose a load like those pink MJ's, more please ... side of heel shot with plenty of arch ! Its time to see your full range of heels I think many thanks!

Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

These are "MY" favorite patent heels. Please let me know if this fits this thread. also do you like them as much as I do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
patentlover

Post by patentlover »

Mrs.HB wrote:These are "MY" favorite patent heels. Please let me know if this fits this thread. also do you like them as much as I do?
Oh yeA! Let me cum on them black patent! Turn me on
Patent Lover
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

I see you vacated the shoe so I can have access to the open toe and fill them up for you!!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Mrs.HB wrote:These are "MY" favorite patent heels. Please let me know if this fits this thread. also do you like them as much as I do?
Your faves are mine too!! Can't wait to see you work him over with them.
nemo1991

Post by nemo1991 »

My favourites too im afraid :P
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

I think the way toes "Peep" is so sexy! but a black closed toe stilletto is soooooooo sexy.
Perhaps this would be a great poll question! I wouldn't know how to vote!
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Mrs.HB wrote:I think the way toes "Peep" is so sexy! but a black closed toe stilletto is soooooooo sexy.
Perhaps this would be a great poll question! I wouldn't know how to vote!
The black closed toe stiletto is where it all starts. Everything after that is just variations on a theme.
splodgebodge

Post by splodgebodge »

Nice peepers Ms. HB

More pleeeeease !
BlackPatent

Post by BlackPatent »

Beauttiful peeptoes, more pics please (cum).
I love the Stilettos, Wedges Black Patent