My MILF neighbour (NEW PICS)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ballssdeep

Re: My MILF neighbour (NEW PICS)

Post by Ballssdeep »

Craigovi229 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:51 am My selected 'material' today's winding down action :P . Mature lollypops. 'Nuf said.
Wowowowowowwww
mortenk2003

Post by mortenk2003 »

Wow what a dream! Keep os posted - can't wait to get updated on this!
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

UPDATE:
So at that time, I gave the sandals back to her. I told her that COVID made it impossible to sell. She took them back and immediately slipped them on.

I stopped by last week. We spoke and she brought up the selling shoes thing again. Said she was about to throw those same sandals in the trash because she's been wearing them all summer.

I agreed to find a buyer. Went back and said the buyer would give double the price if it comes with a pic.

She immediately agreed, slipped them on and started posing them. I snapped away. Even managed to get a video of her taking them off and placing in a box. As much as I want to lick them and cum them, I dont really have the cash I promised her.

They're for sale, PM me. Pics and video included in full HD.

This is just the beginning, she's gonna send me more pics of other shoes later :oops: :D ..
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Great story and post honestly i did something very similar with my friends mom before, i ended up just telling her it was for me and she was flattered more then anything. You just need to be careful not to go full foot fetish mode it will creep them out just slowly work them into it. I ended up getting many many footjobs and fucked her a lot due to me saying the shoes were from me. I think i have stories and pictures of her on my profile all true as well. Thanks for the posting i am looking forward to seeing more.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

lovely topic... needs some reboost :)
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

One of the pics she let me take. Showing me her arch, "I think I have a nice arch, that's about it", she tells me.

Subtitles I'm my head: This is where you can insert your hard thing.

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm keep at it!!! You might end up getting a footjob shoejob!!! Bet you will blow a massive load!!!