online shoe sessions with my lesbian friend

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

watwatwat

Re: online shoe sessions with my lesbian friend

Post by watwatwat »

Upload those vids to xhamster or on a google drive we would love to see her use her shoes <3
watwatwat

Post by watwatwat »

H
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

She is def a great little foot slut. We've messed around with the fetish for years but this is the first time it's gotten this hot and heavy, she's really into it even more than I thought. I uploaded a vid to xhamster, just waiting on it to be approved I guess. If there is interest I might just put my little collection of clips and pics up on Google drive. Does anyone have anything specific they wanna see? I could probably work it into our next session, she's always wanting to do more.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

raga83 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:37 pm Holy shit that's some hot stuff, literally dream shit. To have a loyal little foot slut (and a friend for her to prey on!) is so hot. Always dreamed of something like this.
I got really lucky here so I will try to share the wealth. If you have something specific you wanna see, she's pretty into listening and doing what I say
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Definitely upload what you have. I'm really more into sneakers so anything else with those Vans of her or her girlfriend would be great. Any chance she can get some footwear to you to cum? Maybe clean em up after too...
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

raga83 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:09 pm Definitely upload what you have. I'm really more into sneakers so anything else with those Vans of her or her girlfriend would be great. Any chance she can get some footwear to you to cum? Maybe clean em up after too...
Yeah, we're definitely going to do that, she's very into the idea of playing with something I've cummed. Also I have another lady friend who provides me with shoes (sandals and the like) and we're talking about getting those shoes involved too after I mess them up.

Also Vans and canvas shoes like converse etc are her very favorite. I'll upload some clips here soon...
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Perfect, vans and converse are so hot. I also love the idea of you using your little footslut to use yet another girl's shoes, looking forward to it!
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

YouCut_20210225_090629281_exported_21571_1614266136072.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1blqMPH ... p=drivesdk

I have been putting some clips together into short vids for you all to check out. She's enjoying her girlfriend's vans in this one and grinds on them a bit too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

YouCut_20210225_092225732_exported_9775_1614266779956.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmK_CE ... p=drivesdk

She stuffs her own sweaty work socks in her mouth and tells me she loves being my little foot slut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

YouCut_20210225_093534698_exported_28978_1614267533804.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1boY-Nj ... p=drivesdk

Sneaking off to lick the flip flops she shares with her gf and sucking her toes