My MILF neighbour (NEW PICS)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Voolvo

Re: My MILF neighbour (NEW PICS)

Post by Voolvo »

Waiting for more
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

So she sits there, with her house sandals on. Showing me the different shoes and telling me stories about them. "These make my feet hot", she says.
IMG_20200224_.jpg
Again she talks about the heels, again I prod for her to try them on. She obliges.
IMG_20200224_.jpg
IMG_20200224_.jpg
She tries them on and then shows them off. Her lower leg is quite nice, too.

She tells me she'll keep them until I confirm which pairs I get a buyer for. I agree, but snatch the sandals inside my jacket.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

konz wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:35 pm Damn bro, just got thru the updates with this hot story... looking at her feet man i think i would take a chance to fuck those mature soles and toes! Lol...

Love the black polish look on her toes as well... continue with any updates, I'm interested. Also what type of scent does her feet and shoes have? Strong sweaty, mild sweet, warm and jammy??
That's the dream!

From the shoes, I've smelt, there's a mild sweet smell. Slightly musty. She hardly ever wears closed shoes.
Craigovi229

Re: My MILF neighbour (BIG UPDATE)

Post by Craigovi229 »

Craigovi229 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 am Big update here.

I went to visit her the other day as I needed something altered and she does sewing. She welcomed me at the door with these black slip-ons. I sat on the couch and handed her the bag with my shirts in them. She sat down at the table inspecting them. I looked down and noticed some dreamy scenes.

She plopped her feet out of her shoes and her soles were exposed as she was wearing a dress. God. Instant hard on!

Got these pics.

She continued to tell me how she needed to make some extra money as she had some bills. I couldn't resist anymore. I told her I had a friend I play football with, and he saw my Moms heels in the trunk of my car and offered to buy them from me. I pretended to be all disgusted and confused. I told her that he offered me up to $30 for those old, worn out shoes. I said maybe she could make contact with him (I was planning to get another number and pretend). She said she actually had a lot of worn out shoes and that she'd be interested on one condition. She asked if I could please be the go-between as she would feel weird doing it. I 'reluctantly' agreed! Holy shit. Hold on, boys!

I have more pics from this set. Private message be if interested. I have done amazing sole shots.
Voolvo

Re: My MILF neighbour (BIG UPDATE)

Post by Voolvo »

Craigovi229 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:29 am
Craigovi229 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 am Big update here.

I went to visit her the other day as I needed something altered and she does sewing. She welcomed me at the door with these black slip-ons. I sat on the couch and handed her the bag with my shirts in them. She sat down at the table inspecting them. I looked down and noticed some dreamy scenes.

She plopped her feet out of her shoes and her soles were exposed as she was wearing a dress. God. Instant hard on!

Got these pics.

She continued to tell me how she needed to make some extra money as she had some bills. I couldn't resist anymore. I told her I had a friend I play football with, and he saw my Moms heels in the trunk of my car and offered to buy them from me. I pretended to be all disgusted and confused. I told her that he offered me up to $30 for those old, worn out shoes. I said maybe she could make contact with him (I was planning to get another number and pretend). She said she actually had a lot of worn out shoes and that she'd be interested on one condition. She asked if I could please be the go-between as she would feel weird doing it. I 'reluctantly' agreed! Holy shit. Hold on, boys!

I have more pics from this set. Private message be if interested. I have done amazing sole shots.

For free man?
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Another sole shot from the archives. It's just ridiculously good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smellingflats

Post by Smellingflats »

Great pics
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

My selected 'material' today's winding down action :P . Mature lollypops. 'Nuf said.
renegade

Post by renegade »

nice feet... do you have any bigger pictures?
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Dude, part of me thinks she knows it is really you. But play the "for a friend " game. I have been in similar situations. So keep playing naive. LOL Way to go!