"Borrowed" my aunt's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoegurlnikki1979

Re: "Borrowed" my aunt's shoes

Post by Shoegurlnikki1979 »

Last edited by Shoegurlnikki1979 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ballssdeep

Post by Ballssdeep »

Shoegurlnikki1979 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am If she lets you give her foot massages and poses for pictures, she might be talked into going further. If nothing else she could be willing to let you use her shoes. Might be worth actually talking to her about.
Next time I see her I might ask her about it. It's an awkward thing to bring up with her. What should I ask her if I want to do more?...
Shoegurlnikki1979

Post by Shoegurlnikki1979 »

Last edited by Shoegurlnikki1979 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

AGREED!!
Smellingflats

Post by Smellingflats »

any update on this ?
Ballssdeep

Post by Ballssdeep »

She stayed over last night. I was able to talk to her about it. She was mad as fuck about her shoes getting cummed in, but was okay after I promised to buy a new pair for her, then laughed and asked what I think of her wearing them still. I told her it's dirty and wrong, she just laughed and smirked at me. After more questioning she let me massage her feet and calves with oil and sniff her soles and between her toes. Lots of giggling. Wasn't allowed to take pics this time. She was happy that "it's cheaper than the massage place"
Ballssdeep

Post by Ballssdeep »

Shoegurlnikki1979 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:59 pm
Ballssdeep wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:20 pm
Shoegurlnikki1979 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am If she lets you give her foot massages and poses for pictures, she might be talked into going further. If nothing else she could be willing to let you use her shoes. Might be worth actually talking to her about.
Next time I see her I might ask her about it. It's an awkward thing to bring up with her. What should I ask her if I want to do more?...
I would suggest being open and honest with her without being vulgar. Admit you find her feet attractive and you enjoy giving her foot massages. Hopefully she will ask you questions and it can lead to you finding out what she is or isn’t comfortable with.
She was okay with it and way more comfortable than I expected. Lots of sole kissing and toe sniffing/sucking. Next step is a footjob, if I can talk her into it.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Hmmmm...interesting! If she let you do all of that. Try to catch her with her shoes on and offer the same. Sniff and lick her shoe as you pop it off and put it in your lap.
You’ve Both already passed the point of no return. I’d tell her what you like after asking if she liked what you did for her.
Smellingflats

Post by Smellingflats »

How old is she and how old are you ? This sounds like a dream come true
Smellingflats

Post by Smellingflats »

How old is she and how old are you ? This sounds like a dream come true