I found sneakers and flip-flops+kids girl shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ilovethisfetish

Re: I found sneakers and flip-flops+kids girl shoes

Post by Ilovethisfetish »

I have thought on this a bit since and can understand why some people would feel uncomfortable with this thread.
Obviously it is somewhat taboo as we are talking about a sexual attraction to something a child has worn here.I think it is necessary to tread very carefully here.

Pedophillia is certainly disgusting, and I certainly don't feel any untoward inclinations towards minors in that regard. I also don't advocate those inclinations either, and nor should they be aided abbetted or encouraged in any way. It goes without saying and I would expect anyone with decent moralility to agree.

People will certainly draw the line at different places regarding what is acceptable here. I personally don't think there is anything wrong in particular to fuck a kids shoe, it is just a fetish item in this case. I personally have had these kind of fixations since I WAS a kid, its not very clear looking back at what age it became sexualised for me but I have always loved worn out shoes or had some fascination with them since pre-teens. Now that I can acquire these things safely and legitimately (via ebay I might add) it just gives me an opportunity to scratch a very deep rooted itch. For me its more about satisfying some craving of my younger self, its not really about kids specifically or about any current attraction to kids.

I fuck a lot of different shoes, and if anything it is that impulse that is the "weird" part by most peoples standards not who has worn them per se. I do admit that it is a very different experience fucking smaller sized shoes though and I cant apologise for enjoying it as much as I do.

I think if the community at large feel uncumfortable with that then thats fine; its up to the admin to decide and ultimately get rid of this thread if they think it crosses an acceptable line. But I think its worth considering whether people have some legitimate concern about safeguarding (I see no reason to think that looking back a cross this thread) or whether they are just squeamish about others sexual desires.

I see a lot of stuff on this forum that I personally cant wrap my head around. We all clearly have overlapping fetishes but the specifics are very different from one person to another. I for one cannot understand the whole wet/messy thing, but thats just me, I just dont bother with that forum and dont comment there.

Hope that seems balanced.
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

basiam18 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:16 am This thread is beyond creepy wtf
/shrug welcome to the internet anyway for most people its not really about who wears them but more about the shoe its self and you have to count theres still a fair few kids that do this soooo meh theres much worse things
Shoe895555

Post by Shoe895555 »

Where's the light up Velcro shoes show your collection
Shoe895555

Post by Shoe895555 »

Where's the light up Velcro shoes show your collection
Ilovethisfetish

Post by Ilovethisfetish »

Perfect fit:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe895555

Post by Shoe895555 »

Light up Velcro sneakers?
Sneakers1985

Post by Sneakers1985 »

How i can see picture? :cry:
Skateshoe

Post by Skateshoe »

After finding this post referencing children's shoes and the subsequent posts requesting more I have chosen to remove my self from this forum.

The forum rules clearly state no reference to children and or children's clothing. Upon reporting this to the admins and moderators they seem to have either ignored my complaint or have simply refused to uphold the rules of the forum as they are written.

Either way I choose to remove my self from these forums.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Skateshoe wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:15 am After finding this post referencing children's shoes and the subsequent posts requesting more I have chosen to remove my self from this forum.

The forum rules clearly state no reference to children and or children's clothing. Upon reporting this to the admins and moderators they seem to have either ignored my complaint or have simply refused to uphold the rules of the forum as they are written.

Either way I choose to remove my self from these forums.
Cant blame you, this has been a growing problem for years in the shoe fetish community.

Whe. the thread first started it was stuff already in womens sizes it looked like (US5 or 6) in the pictures now gone, but now we are seeing the toddler sizes come in and it is entering cringe territory.

Wetshoe needs to do more to make sure this material doesn't make it on the board.
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

WetShoe has already mentioned this does not belong here.
When it comes to kids there's no debate.
This material needs to be deleted immediately.

Note # 3 of forum rules

--------------

Hi Everyone. Please help us keep this place enjoyable.

1. SPAM
- Please message me to report spam
- If you post small thumbnails, you will likely be deleted as a spammer.
- Malware, please reply in the thread to warn others as well as messaging me.

Not considered spam:
- Women advertising their used shoes and related services.
- Producers advertising on topic material.
- Non-spam accidentally posted in the wrong section.

2. Do not harass anyone for any reason or risk being banned.
3. No references to children, their shoes or clothing.
4. Do not criticize everyone for not praising your posts. Not everyone has the same taste.
5. Illegal material will be deleted and forwarded to the authorities. Including copyright infringement.

Deleting accounts and other personal admin services:
You can delete your own posts by clicking the x icon at the top of each post. It is to the right of the edit button. And you can remove your personal information from your profile. If someone quotes your post and won't remove it at your request, there is no way to remove it. The admins usually will not delete your posts for you or provide any personal administrative services, but if they do, the minimum charge is $200. If it is a complicated matter, it can get very expensive so think carefully before posting anything. The admins will not will not reply to requests unless you acknowledge you have read this.
Last edited by irishlincoln on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.