My MILF neighbour (NEW PICS)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Craigovi229

Re: My MILF neighbour (NEW PICS)

Post by Craigovi229 »

A sole shot in the meantime from the archives!
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Craigovi229 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 am A sole shot in the meantime from the archives!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
renegade

Post by renegade »

do you have more of her cute feet?? 😋
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

So today I was at the convenience store close to my place when I ran into her. She told she had walked so I offered her a lift. I helped her with her bags inside, sat down a moment and got these :D 8) .

Just couldn't pluck up the courage for much else :x .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glewis929

Post by Glewis929 »

Beautiful soles!
renegade

Post by renegade »

update? ;-)
Craigovi229

Re: My MILF neighbour (BIG UPDATE)

Post by Craigovi229 »

Big update here.

I went to visit her the other day as I needed something altered and she does sewing. She welcomed me at the door with these black slip-ons. I sat on the couch and handed her the bag with my shirts in them. She sat down at the table inspecting them. I looked down and noticed some dreamy scenes.

She plopped her feet out of her shoes and her soles were exposed as she was wearing a dress. God. Instant hard on!

Got these pics.

She continued to tell me how she needed to make some extra money as she had some bills. I couldn't resist anymore. I told her I had a friend I play football with, and he saw my Moms heels in the trunk of my car and offered to buy them from me. I pretended to be all disgusted and confused. I told her that he offered me up to $30 for those old, worn out shoes. I said maybe she could make contact with him (I was planning to get another number and pretend). She said she actually had a lot of worn out shoes and that she'd be interested on one condition. She asked if I could please be the go-between as she would feel weird doing it. I 'reluctantly' agreed! Holy shit. Hold on, boys!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow
mononocal

Post by mononocal »

Wow. incrediblely sexsy
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Stopped by 8) .. got these pics and managed to swindle a pair of sandals from her. Full story to follow if interested ..