Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Re: Step-Grans Daughter

Post by Mr.m6 »

Awesome story. You should treat her to a pedicure one day.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

WOW didnt see it going all the way AWESOME job man. I thought she said no pics though!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Super hot!!!!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

FUCK.
Man, you ask good questions.
maximale

Post by maximale »

Wonderful, please continue!
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Wow mission accomplished, now you need to keep at it.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Last edited by Craigovi229 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Incredible, would love to here the rest of the story and of course see the pictures
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

This is how the foot action went down 8) :lol: .

When she stretched her feet out, I peeled off her ankle socks. I love how easily ankle socks come off. She had her eyes shut tight at that point.

She wiggled her toes slightly and wiped them on the sheets, probably conscious of the sock fluff in between her toes. I said it's fine and helped her along with my finger between her thick toes. It actually felt like I was violating her even though I could hear an approving giggle. I double checked that her eyes were closed before getting on my knees on the floor and taking a few sniffs - rock hard. It was at that moment I asked about her eyes being shut and she used the pillow.

I just sniffed and got close to her feet without touching them, me thrusting my hard on against the side of the bed. She wiggled her toes again and they brushed my nose slightly. That's when we spoke about going further. I stood up, took my dick out, first rubbed my head against her soles. I think she felt some pre-cum which prompted her warning about the bodily fluids. I pulled her feet closer together around my dick. HEAVEN. Super soft, wide and a great arch. I couldn't believe it. I had to look up the ceiling because the sight of her feet around my very own dick just made the cum want to rush out. I reached over to get my phone which slid my dick even deeper (see pic). At one point, I leaned back to lift up my t-shirt so my dick was more up and right between her toes. I swear she was pressing her toes against it .. almost feeling me out (see pic). I was so close to cumming, god. I thrusted lightly a few more times before dropping to my knees again, I came in my hand while sniffing her toes. Just as I came, I kissed her sole "by mistake". I got up and stumbled to bathroom to clean up.

The whole experience probably lasted about 3-4 minutes.

When I got back, she was sitting up, sort of inspecting her feet. Ensuing conversation in the next post (don't want to make this one too long).

I must thank all of you. I would've never had the courage and the balls if it wasn't for all you guys' interest and comments. From the bottom of my heart and in between my legs .. I say thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

Awesome stuff; let's see the un-pixelized pics!