Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Step-Grans Daughter

Post by bellybash »

FUCK this is so hot!! She sounds like such a tease. Just keep playing the game it sounds like she will cave in eventually!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

The return of the heels! :D

I was nearby their house, called her and asked if she was home. She said she and her mom were our shopping. I darted over there, nanny let me in. Went straight to her room and had my way with them. Fucking and filling her heels up while looking at those pics I took yesterday was heavenly! :P :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

Awsome hot story👍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Brilliant!....hope you left plenty in there for her :D
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Great thread man, reminds me of my much younger days when I used to play with my cousins feet when she was sleeping.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job! I look forward to your next encounter.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

haha.....I'm not saying you should.....(could go terribly wrong!!)........but I wonder what she'd do if you sent her these pics of her heels??......

Sounds like she's gagging for you to rub her feet :D
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Right - update time. Hold on tight!

So, she kept asking me to take her to the cinema to watch Joker and I promised her I would before she left to go back home. We were supposed to go on Thursday evenin but something came up and I had to go out of town for work. I called her up to apologize, obviously she was bummed. She said, "It's going to take a lot of foot rubs and chocolate to fix this!" :D .

Anyway, I came back late on Saturday, went down to the store at the gas station and bought about $50 worth of chocolate and shoved it in a $5 gift bag. I was going to leave it for the next day but just as I left the gas station, she texted me. I asked if she was awake as I wanted to see her before she left on Sunday. She said I should come over as my grandad and her mom were out visiting a friend of theirs in hospital. She also said she has a surprise for me! :roll: :lol: .

I get there for my "surprise" :D .. turns out the surprise was popcorn and a bootleg Joker on her laptop :( .

Anyway, she proceeded to thank me for the help I gave her during her stay blah blah and that's why she decided to forgive me for standing her up. I ran out back to my car to get the chocolate and returned - she was all, "Awww" and stuff. I joked, "Oh, the gas store were out of foot rubs". She laughed a bit and then went serious - ensuing conversation below:

Her: You like rubbing feet?
Me: Err .. (smile)
Her: You do, don't you? Whose feet do you rub? Your gf? My aunt always asks me to rub her feet and I hate it.
Me: Not really rubbing .. I don't know really.
Her: I had a guy in college who paid me to take pics of my feet.
Me: Really? How much did you charge?
Her: Hahaha lol. Can't even remember. I probably made 50 bucks off him.
Me: Those chocolates cost more, you know?
Her: (she stretches her feet out and closes her eyes) Go for it, my friend.

(I couldnt believe it.)

Me: What must I do?
Her: I don't know, take pics or whatever.
Me: (SNAP ** FLASH ** SNAP) Why are you closing your eyes?
Her: (she put a pillow over her face) I don't know, just in case I see something I shouldnt.
Me: Uhum .. so can I?
Her: What?
Me: Just like .. uhum .. put it on your feet?
Her: Your thing? Are you hard? Oh lord, this trip is getting even more crazy! (laugh)
Me: So?
Her: Fine, but I don't want bodily fluids on me and no photos.

More details on the actual foot action in a later post.

And that, my friends .. concludes the greatest $50 I ever spent. I ended up cumming in my hand, ran to the bathroom and washed up. When I returned, we agreed to never speak about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing!!