Found a girl to lend me her shoes to CUM!(update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Found a girl to lend me her shoes to CUM!(update)

Post by Mr.m6 »

So after searching for a long time I finally found a girl with sexy feet to let me borrow her shoes for me to fill with cum! She is 100% down with it and knows what I am going to do with them and even agreed to wear them afterwards. Stay tuned. Also I finally told one of my friends that I had a foot fetish and asked her if I could do “things” with her feet and she also agreed. And lastly if you followed my threads I made one a few months ago about a friend I visited with a shoe heaven.... well guess what? I’m going to visit her again and please believe I will be posting my experience. Let me know which one of her shoes to cum and I will post daily.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mr.m6 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
stickyvans

Re: Found a girl to lend me her shoes to CUM!

Post by stickyvans »

you are one lucky man
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Do you know as a 100% FACT that it's really a woman, and not a guy posing as a woman?
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:23 am Do you know as a 100% FACT that it's really a woman, and not a guy posing as a woman?
Yes, shes a chick I have her snap chat and insta. Im 100% positive.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

citysneak101 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:10 am Currently doing the exact same thing with a girl as well. So amazing to see them agree to this concept when you throw some $$ in the air! Glad to see you are going with the white slip on vans as well! They are super sexy and probably smell great! Please keep us posted!
Awesome, I was really hoping for some really worn closed toe flats I could fuck but these van will have to do until I get her some flats. Thats what im hoping.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow......this is amazing, please keep us posted :)
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am Wow......this is amazing, please keep us posted :)
Thanks! I will.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Richie

Post by Richie »

Really cool 😎 I did that a couple of times with different girls when I was younger! It’s so much fun.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

Last edited by Marofeet on Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.