Step-Grans Daughter (She gets a pedi!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Craigovi229

Re: Step-Grans Daughter

Post by Craigovi229 »

Weekends coming up, she asked me to take her to a nearby town to see a local tourist attraction. For now it seems like it's just going to be me and her, hopefully her mom doesnrt come with us. I'm working her up very gently .. i think she's open minded enough for a solejob if I'm patient.

Got this pic last night, hanging off the sofa.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Still haven't been in her room alone again to check her shoe stash
Shrunkenmannthegrass

Post by Shrunkenmannthegrass »

You should bust a nut so thick in those heels👠💦💦💦💦💦..Iove the story so far
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

*Deep breath*

So, big update.

Her mom (my step-gran) cam with us. We stayed over at a hotel. Her mom met up with her friends from the town and asked me to stick with her daughter in their room until she got back.

We were watching a movie but she kept complaining about stomach cramps. I told her to take pills for it but she said pain pills make her sleep like the dead and we were heading back early the next morning.

After about an hour, she said it was too bad and took 2 pills. I said I'll leave and go to my room but she asked me to please stay. I did. I sat on the floor at the foot of the bed as the charger for my phone was there. We spoke a lil, she still had her shoes on. After about 15mins I heard a light snore. I checked and she was sleeping.

I wasn't sure what to do. She had sneakers on. I unties her laces carefully and took them off - the aroma had me rock hard. I leaned in and sniffed her warm, moist socked foot. Gooohhd, it was good. She moved slightly and mumbled something. I panicked and just said "I'm just taking your shoes off, get comfortable". She murmured back "Thanks for looking after me and my feet" :shock: :P .

30 minutes passed and she was literally like the dead. My phone rang loudly at one point while I was in the bathroom. She didn't move an inch!

She didn't bring her heels with. I was sniffing her socks and jacking off. I got brave though. Real brave.

I called my step gran just to check how much time she had. When all was good .. I went for it. Her soles. Damn soft and wide. Check pics. It was superb rubbing my dick in between her plush soles and toes. Wanted to cum so badly.

Couldn't cum on her feet, scarred shed notice or mess on the sheets. It was superb! Seeing her again tonight. Stay tuned :lol: :P .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Incredible
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Ho-LY shiT! This is the hottest thread here right now! MORE MORE!
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Nice Story holy moly
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Soo since that spectacular sleepy solejob, I've been craving more and more. It's crazy.

On the long drive back home, we had a bit of a heated disagreement about some family matter - the normal step family stuff. We argued for about 20mins straight. Her mom was in the back sleeping but she had her GILF feet on the centre armrest. I've been admiring my step grans feet for quite some time so throughout the drive I kept looking down at them or rubbing my arm against them "accidentally". The step gran feet stares continued throughout our argument. Needless to say, I was already quite erect at that time.

In the heat of the of the argument, she blurts out, "And why do you keep looking at my mom's feet? Jeewiz". I was like, 'Oh shit - busted'. I just laughed awkwardly and told her she's imagining things. She just glanced at me, smirked and said, "Yeah, right". That was that.

Later on that night, after I'd dropped them off at home, she texted me saying she had forgotten her flip flops in my car, she said "..look after them for me.". I obviously went out in the pouring rain and searched frantically for them in the car but nothing. When I got back in my apartment I saw this message from her, "Oops, my bad. My floppies (yeah, she calls them that) were in my bag after all. Shame for you lol". I replied and asked, "Why shame for me?". She just said, "Nut'n, Hun. Good night". I fist pumped the air :lol: .

I really think we're getting somewhere. It was all confirmed when I was over there helping my grandad with his truck. She was out on an interview or something. I was sitting on the sofa and she walked in wearing her heels! She sat on the end of the couch and I swear she put the feet out and touched me purposefully. The whole time she was turned around talking to her mom. Managed to get these.

We're getting there, boys. Hang on 8) :D .
Craigovi229

Post by Craigovi229 »

Some of the best candids I've ever taken, and you can see my other threads, I've got some really great candids in my life.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very interesting development, .... Let's see whether she continues to tease you :-)