What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was not really into heels when i was young. My 2nd oldest sister would wear pumps, and would leave them on the floor in the living room, but they didn't turn me on much. I was always more into purses. One day, I was rummaging through my 1st oldest sister's garage sale stuff, as she just had a sale in our front yard, and she put the monster box of all that stuff in our carport. I was looking for purses to masturbate with, but i found a pair of pumps. They were black, and were made by a company called Julia. I took them into the house. I ran them into my bedroom, and closed the door. I put a little hand lotion inside one of them, and put my cock in it, and started masturbating. It felt pretty good. It wasn't long until i came a nice load inside it. I was hooked! I was now a shoe fucker. I wanted to fuck more pumps, but i wanted to do something strange, which i had suddenly an urge to do. I wanted to try a pair on. I saw this shoe store by my school, and thought "Why don't i just go there, buy a pair, take them home, and put them on my feet. I would walk around, and see what it's like for women to wear them." I did that. Fast forward three or four months. We moved to another city! I was in my 1st oldest sister's room, and she had a kind of a hamper, with her pumps in them. I closed the door, and started to fuck some of the pumps. For the next week, i went into that room, and boinked her shoes. My 2nd oldest sister had some more pumps in our garage, and i went into the shoe hamper she had, and got some out. I took them into my bedroom,, and boinked a few pair of her pumps. Then, it was a month or two, or three later, i found them! I was in my 2nd oldest sis's room, and was snooping through her closet. I found some VERY hot pumps! They were white vinyl, made by a chinese company called Try Me, and they had an ankle-strap. They smelled very nice, too! I smuggled them into my bedroom, and jizzed them often! I was always boinking those pumps! I went to the local swap meet, to find a pair just like hers, but i found a black pair of Try Me pumps. They just didn't have the same sexually arousing style as sis' pair! Sis had other pair of pumps in that closet! I was having fun boinking several pair of her pumps! Those white ones will always be the best, as i had sooo many orgasms inside them! They visually turned me on. I would fuck one pump, and would take the ankle-strap of the other pump, and i would put it in my ass. It really was a turn-on! I also would fasten the ankle-strap of the other pump, and put my cock in the created loop, and let the shoe hang off of my cock as i fucked the other pump. It was magical!!!!
ilovepursesandpumps

xx2010xx wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:52 pm I have a younger sister and I was always facinated with her feet and shoes. The thought of doing anything with her shoes never crossed my mind. I can't remember exactly when i started to do anything with her shoes, but I remember one of the first times I did anything with her shoe was when we were playing hide and seek one time. She kept her nicer shoes in her closet, including the patent white short heels she wore for special occasions. I was in the closet with the lights off and I felt them right next to me. I don't know why, but the excitement of hiding in her closet and feeling her shoes gave me a rush, I picked up one shoe and sniffed them and I rubbed the other one on my dick outside my shorts. I remember feeling a tingly sensation, but because of my age, I can only describe as what felt like shooting a blank (cum without liquid) after a minute. I rubbed those same shoes again the same year and I came in them a little. It was really more like precum than actual cum.

The first pair of shoes I ever came in was at a friend's party. I walked to her house since she lived in my neighborhood. This girl I had a big crush on showed up after me. She was wearing these black sandal short heels that were made of satin. Everyone left their shoes at the front right near the bathroom and I noticed she left hers nearly next to the door. As soon as everyone went outside to the backyard, I made my way back into the house like I had to use the bathroom, I kicked her heels into the bathroom with me. They were still moist and smelly! I took the right shoe and shoved the toe part into my face. I was sniffing her sweat and licking them off her right heel while I was fucking the toe of the left heel. I fucked them and blasted them with my cum. It was a VERY big load this time, i remember the whole entire insole was soaked. I wiped off as much as I could, but I left some to dry and since the lights were off in the house, I figured she wouldn't notice.

I was cleaning out my childhood home since I will have this house to myself later this year and I found those white patent short heels my sister use to wear. I forgot how they literally became my cum dumpsters for years until she started buying her own shoes. Pretty much every pair of shoes she's owned, I have cummed in them. Some of them were really memorable. Like her first pair of heels, her heels for her middle school formal, and her prom heels, which she had 3 pairs, she also has a few pair of flats she use to wear to work. She told me to just give them all charity, but I am keeping them for memory's sake, and possibly going to fuck the hell out of them again!
Those shoes of your sister. WOW! I could just imagine! You would come home from school, and sneak them out of your sis' closet, and run them into your room and just jizz them for hours, huh? I remember a purse my 1st-oldest sister had when i was about 10. I had such a boner for that purse, but i was too young to cum in it. I would ride to sis' school with mom, she would pick sis' up, and take her to her after school job at Jack in the Box. Sis would leave her school books, and THAT PURSE, in the car. We would go home, and i would take sis' books, AND THAT PURSE, into her bedroom. I would stay in that room, and rub that purse on my bulge. Then, i would unzip my fly, and pull out my cock, and would rub sis' purse with it. I LOVED that purse so much, but alas, i was too young to jizz blast it!! :( I still loved the boner i got from that purse! Damn!!!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

I have had this obsession as long as I can remember. I have two older sisters that both wore Reebok Freestyles and I remember being obsessed with them. There were so many days I would pretend to be sick so I could stay home from school just so I could sniff their shoes and rub my dick on them. My parents were strict Christians so I did not want to get caught. There’s no telling what punishment I would have endured had I been caught. Maybe that was part of the excitement. I remember stealing a pair of very worn white Freestyles off of a neighbor’s porch. I put them in a plastic bag, took them into the woods by our house, and covered them with leaves. I fucked those Freestyles at least 3 times a day for a year. One day I got home from school and the property owner had set a fire in the woods to burn off some of the undergrowth. My beloved Freestyles were incinerated. I was devastated. When I went away to college I worked as a pizza delivery guy. I’m not proud of it, but I stole at least a hundred pairs of sneakers from college girls. Any time I’d make a delivery to an apartment, if I saw women’s shoes by the door, I’d take the pizza out of the bag and shove the shoes into it before ringing the doorbell. Sorority houses were goldmines. Sometimes there would be 10 pairs or more of running shoes at the back entrance. This was before there were security cameras everywhere and I lived alone, so I never got caught. Now, I regret stealing so many shoes because of the inconvenience it caused so many people. But, at the time, it was a huge rush!
Bootsy1978

Post by Bootsy1978 »

Same
Bootsy1978

Post by Bootsy1978 »

Sisters then mams
engphs2

Post by engphs2 »

My aunt and I live in the same house. 5 years ago she bought these pointed leather black heels. Over the years she would use them for work just day by day and it got even more hot seeing them more worn from use.

I usually would get them when she would take a bath, and as we all know women take long baths, especially Asians. I would fark on them, spread it over return it to the rack.

At one time she came home, and it was raining and her heels were soaked wet. She simply wiped the outer part with tissue and left the interior all wet and It was so hot just seeing that.

They're super worn out now from getting used 5 times week along with years of dried cum spread on the insoles.

Some photos:
heelsmaniac

Post by heelsmaniac »

I had a gf who introduced me to footjobs and shoejobs.
Once, during sex, she told me STOP AND WAIT, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU and she come back 1 minute after dressed in stockings and high heels. I remember that scene as it was 2 minutes ago, besides it was almost 20 years ago. She wore some transparent high heels sabot, and started to play with them with my cock.
She stroke me until the end and at the end rubbed her wet feet on my cheeks and mouth, I felt my own cum.
From that moment, I had a shoes and feet addiction :D
These were her heels
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

loubielover wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:31 pm
realservitude wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:28 pm
WOW. Your mom wore those? I'm not into really into the mom thing, but even I may have been tempted.
I didn't actually see her wear that pair specifically, but I assume she must of wore it in the bedroom since she kept it semi-hidden under the bed.
Wow your mum wears some sexy shoes any pics of her in the white ones and black pleasers
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

loubielover wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:17 pm
shoddy90 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 pm
Perhaps need a taste test, as although you may not like to think it, they may not be kept to wear.......
haha, well, that's probably what the dildos and other toys under her bed were for. Didn't think anyone was interested, but since some have asked, here are a few more pics. She was heel obsessed, everywhere around the house and always wore heels wherever she went.

Another few pair of heels I found under her bed:
and

Some of her going out heels:
and
and
and

Sorry for the poor quality; taken a few years ago before I knew I should've taken lots of pictures with them cummed.
Any pics of her in the white and black pleasers
ilovepursesandpumps

It was a pump my oldest sister owned. It was 1986. I was always wanting to boink purses, but in that year, i discovered a white pair of pumps my second-oldest sister owned. I was in her closet, snooping around for purses, and there they were. Nice and white and i wanted to experiment, as i had never done a pump. I didn't cum. I really didn't even get aroused enough. Later that year, i was in our carport. I was snooping in a huge box of yard sale stuff my oldest sister owned. She would have yard sales kinda often. So i am searching for more purses, and surprise! I did not find one. I found a pair of pumps. It was a black pair. The brand was Julia. I thought they were sexier than the white pair of my other sister's. So i brought them into the house. I made a b-line to my bedroom and laid them on the bed. I squirted some hand lotion in them and proceeded to put my cock in them and boink them. It felt really good! It was a mind-bending orgasm! They were my goto shoes for a while! The leather interior was soft and supple, and i really pumped some salty loads in them!!