First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asicsplayer

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by asicsplayer »

Fuck the neighbors wife hard as hell while she wear your wifes asics, pump her full of cum, I promise that you wanna do it again!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

asicsplayer wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:48 am Fuck the neighbors wife hard as hell while she wear your wifes asics, pump her full of cum, I promise that you wanna do it again!
Exactly what I did last night! And I’m doing to do it again tonight
mazz

Post by mazz »

Lucky you now
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Thats right!!
Her pussy need sneakerhorny dick!
Take your wifes asics of her feet and fuck them in front of her, tell her to rub pussy with the other, then bang her hard and lick the asics together!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Tonight, she’s going to lick the insoles of my wife’s dirty Nike’s that she wears to the gym until they are clean. By the way, my neighbor is totally fine with all of this. 🤣 He knows she is a slut and has about three other women that he’s seeing on the side!
mazz

Post by mazz »

😳
mazz

Post by mazz »

🤟
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

I love sneakersluts, they are the best fuck!
Spray cum on the asics and let her wear them next time your hard bang her pussy!
girlsockfucker

Post by girlsockfucker »

Nope he is a spammer :(
sw18

Post by sw18 »

Final adventure for the ASICS. I fucked my neighbor’s wife again last night against the wall of their pool house. I brought the ASICS for her to wear, and when I was finished she went inside leaving her underwear, yoga pants, and panties outside. I told her I was keeping them and I’d be back this morning to get them. (Wanted to share a picture of the scene with y’all!) I’m done with that situation. I want to try to work things out with my wife if I can. I’ll always be cautious of her, though. I will continue to share our sneaker adventures as we have them (if we have them). I’ll be shipping the right shoe to the member this week. Hopefully, he’ll share his adventures with it.