First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mazz

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by mazz »

Is it the end of the asics ?
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

that would be disappointing. they looked like they could have gone thru a lot more fun.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

mazz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 am Is it the end of the asics ?
Nope! We have a Weimaraner puppy that loves to chew on everything. He took one of her ASICS and her flat and claimed them for his own. The ASICS was fine. The flat, not so much. She washed her ASICS and wore them to the gym today. I’ll post pics in a little while.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:49 am that would be disappointing. they looked like they could have gone thru a lot more fun.
I was a little concerned, too. They still have a lot of sweat/cum to absorb!
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[quote=sw18 post_id=1000238 time=1567190423 user_id=45758]
[quote=dtb305 post_id=1000216 time=1567180154 user_id=461]
that would be disappointing. they looked like they could have gone thru a lot more fun.
[/quote]

I was a little concerned, too. They still have a lot of sweat/cum to absorb!
[/quote]

Yes, and hopefully some beer too!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 am You should have her use the one as an ashtray
I was able to make that happen last night. My wife, neighbor’s wife, a girlfriend of theirs, and I sat by the pool drinking last night. They started smoking cigarettes and needed an ashtray but we don’t have any. My wife was wearing the New Balance so I volunteered one of them for use as an ashtray. Their friend thought it was strange so I said “they are old and beat up, they should have been thrown away years ago!” My neighbor’s wife just laughed an evil laugh. It didn’t get too damaged so they still have some fun left in them!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

I am going to tell her about this forum soon. Share with me your dirtiest ideas on what you’d do to her shoes/her. The more graphic, the better!
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

Would love to see her come from in the gym wearing her asics unlaced like that. She walks in the door and there are a bunch of guys all standing around, they have been brought over to fuck and cum all over her sneakers and on/in her. The first guy approaches her and begins to grind up against her slowly raising her leg and pulling off her right sneaker. While he is doing that, she puts her hand inside his shorts and begins to stroke his cock.

He passes the right sneaker to the next guy after taking a deep sniff and the one guy begins to smell and unzip his pants to expose his hard cock and stuff it inside her sweaty Asic. Now she begins to suck off the first guy and as he is ready to unload, she takes off her left sneaker and puts his throbbing cock inside of it. He shoots a massive load inside the left sneaker and it begins to stain the mesh. A few moments later, guy #2 also unloads into her right sneaker. The left sneaker is then passed to a third guy who rubs his cock over the front before exploding all over the laces. Guy #2 actually orgasms again inside her sneaker, and you can now clearly see a dark spot all over the mesh deep by the toe area. He then passes the right sneaker to the fourth guy who was stroking himself to be ready to shoot his massive load into the heel of her sneaker. There are now 3 huge loads of cum in her right sneaker.

She moves onto Guy #3 who is sitting on the couch. She sits across from him and begins to press her sweaty socks into his cock and jerk him off. When he is about ready to unload, Guy #1 passes her the left sneaker so Guy #3 can cum all over it. There are 2 more guys with hard throbbing cocks and she sucks them both at the same time while the other guys tilt back both sneakers and pour the cum all over her hair and face and it dribbles into her mouth. After she swallows it all, she gets back up off her knees and puts the sneakers back on.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

dtb305 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:26 pm Would love to see her come from in the gym wearing her asics unlaced like that. She walks in the door and there are a bunch of guys all standing around, they have been brought over to fuck and cum all over her sneakers and on/in her. The first guy approaches her and begins to grind up against her slowly raising her leg and pulling off her right sneaker. While he is doing that, she puts her hand inside his shorts and begins to stroke his cock.

He passes the right sneaker to the next guy after taking a deep sniff and the one guy begins to smell and unzip his pants to expose his hard cock and stuff it inside her sweaty Asic. Now she begins to suck off the first guy and as he is ready to unload, she takes off her left sneaker and puts his throbbing cock inside of it. He shoots a massive load inside the left sneaker and it begins to stain the mesh. A few moments later, guy #2 also unloads into her right sneaker. The left sneaker is then passed to a third guy who rubs his cock over the front before exploding all over the laces. Guy #2 actually orgasms again inside her sneaker, and you can now clearly see a dark spot all over the mesh deep by the toe area. He then passes the right sneaker to the fourth guy who was stroking himself to be ready to shoot his massive load into the heel of her sneaker. There are now 3 huge loads of cum in her right sneaker.

She moves onto Guy #3 who is sitting on the couch. She sits across from him and begins to press her sweaty socks into his cock and jerk him off. When he is about ready to unload, Guy #1 passes her the left sneaker so Guy #3 can cum all over it. There are 2 more guys with hard throbbing cocks and she sucks them both at the same time while the other guys tilt back both sneakers and pour the cum all over her hair and face and it dribbles into her mouth. After she swallows it all, she gets back up off her knees and puts the sneakers back on.
That’s fucking HOT!! She’d have to put her cum soaked ASICS back on after all the fun.
soeckchenlover

Post by soeckchenlover »

Wow
Please show the socks for me