story

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

flipflop69

story

Post by flipflop69 »

My roommate and his girlfriend are into having threesomes with one of her friends. Both girls where over the other night after a concert. I have met her friend before and noticed that she had cute feet. She had a pair of white platform flip flops with her that night. Not the sexiest shoes but not bad. Well they went into his bedroom to hang out and she left her shoes in the living room.
The apartment we live in is not the best and you can hear things through the walls with ease. Well I could tell the three of them where having sex. I could hear my roommate fucking their friend. It sounded very hot and I got horny listening to them myself. So I went and got her flipflop and started masturbating while listening to her being fucked. It did not take long till I cummed all over them. Unfortunately they where flipflops so I had to clean most of my cum off but I was able to spread a little around. I would have loved to get some pics but it all happened to fast so I could not get any. It was very hot!!
sandalshigheels

Re: story

Post by sandalshigheels »

picts picts..