Kicked under the Table: Sister's Heels VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Kicked under the Table: Sister's Heels VIDEO

Post by SneakyCreamer »

My sister stopped by my apartment today to ask me if she could stay at my place next Thursday night because shes going on a trip Friday and the airport is close by. I said sure. She was dressed up from partying the night before and was wearing some black heels. She asked if she could use my bathroom to change into her work clothes. When she came back to the living room, she put her clothes next to her bag on the floor (she was now wearing sneakers). Then she got a phone call and left the room to talk in private. I couldn't stop thinking about her heels so I looked through her pile of clothes and found them and then I had an idea. I kicked the heels under the coffee table (her bag/clothes were right next to the table on the floor) in hopes that she would "forget" them. She got off the phone, said she was running late for work, grabbed her clothes and bag and left, leaving the heels where I kicked them! I waited for the coast to be clear and then I had my fun.
Snapshot_20100312_3.jpg
Snapshot_20100312_2.jpg
Snapshot_20100312_1.jpg
Snapshot_20100312.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SneakyCreamer on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
footguy1971

Re: Kicked under the Table: Sister's Heels

Post by footguy1971 »

That's awesome. How did they smell? How long have you been fucking your sister's shoes? Do you also sniff and fuck her socks and panties?
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great!!!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

good job !! :twisted: :twisted: Very good . I like that snaky way to get this heels must be a rush.. I hope you will fuck them very often now !
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

great job man !!!!!! does she have stockings ? hope ynext you can fuck her stocking ~~~~~~
footnheels

Post by footnheels »

awesome heels man! my favorite! Maybe we can get a pic of her or her in them! :)
Lover of all the heels, flats, toms, etc.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Great strategy! priceless :lol:
hhlvr1

Post by hhlvr1 »

love those sexy pblack pumps,nice job blowing ur load all over and in them too,pumps drive me wild always did since the first time i ever did a pair which belonged to a neighbor lady.great job and hot pics.hope to see more
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Well executed plan. Way to seize the moment! Nice heels and great pics.
Thanks for sharing story and pics.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

They smelled pretty good. I'm hoping she will bring some more on Thursday when she spends the night. I forgot to add a link the video. Sorry for the bad quality, but I used my webcam. http://xhamster.com/movies/314245/siste ... heels.html
Last edited by SneakyCreamer on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.