Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

guy123guy123

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by guy123guy123 »

junglist wrote:Also, in a box, in a bag, in the bedroom wardrobe were these beauties. Blue satin high heeled Karen Millen sandals. More sexy footware, and as you can gather, this lady is very fond of Karen Millen & Dune shoes
Photo0194.jpg
Photo0196.jpg
If you have time PLEASE cum on these!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Awesome thread, glad I found it.
junglist

Post by junglist »

deckelsmouk wrote:This is^very good stuff. I like all the heels you cumed in specialy the style of the red ones or the tiger look or the silver srtappy ones. She has a good taste in buying shoes. I'm sure they also taste well and you have a lot of fun with as i see. Go on as long as possible you're lucky
I know I am lucky & of course I will go on as long as possible. Cheers!
guy123guy123 wrote:If you have time PLEASE cum on these!
Hopefully when I get a fair amount of time, I will cum these after the high heeled boots :twisted:
thieph wrote:Awesome thread, glad I found it.
Cheers! Glad you found it too

Today, I was daring enough to splash the tops of the nude low heels, along with the rabbit :twisted: enjoy!
Photo0291.jpg
Photo0293.jpg
Photo0295.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heel spurter

Post by heel spurter »

thats great wonder when she will wear them again,and use that rabbit deep inside her
dannythief

Post by dannythief »

So fucking hot...
PHDIKOULAS

Post by PHDIKOULAS »

love this post!
makaragnus

Post by makaragnus »

Instant hard on cause of this! :shock:
junglist

Post by junglist »

Cheers guys!
PHDIKOULAS wrote:love this post!
I love this post too :twisted:

So, yesterday was here birthday, and I decided to treat her sexy boots to a load. Twice in one week... being able to shoot a load on her sexy footware. I really am lucky :twisted:
Photo0296.jpg
Photo0297.jpg
Photo0298.jpg
Last night she was even in my dream. I was in her changing room when she was at a football match or something & she was the referee. I was trying on a pair of her sexy heels that I'd never seen before, when she came in at half time & caught me wearing them. She seemed ok with me wearing her shoes, but had a cheeky smirk & said that I could continue to have fun with them provided I was gone when she came back. So I took off the shoes, came in them & wiped her knickers around in the cummed heels to soak up the mess. Just had to share that with you guys on here as it was a wicked dream. Must be on my mind after cumming 2 pairs of hers this week :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
junglist

Post by junglist »

guy123guy123 wrote:
junglist wrote:Also, in a box, in a bag, in the bedroom wardrobe were these beauties. Blue satin high heeled Karen Millen sandals. More sexy footware, and as you can gather, this lady is very fond of Karen Millen & Dune shoes
If you have time PLEASE cum on these!
Today, your wish was my command. Enjoy the blue satin high heels with a pool of cum on one of them :twisted:
Photo0300.jpg
Photo0301.jpg
Photo0302.jpg
Photo0303.jpg
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

great post with great pics, please cum on more of them!!