GF heels & flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: GF heels & flats

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm so hot!!
Have any other guys cum in her heels or flats?
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

mflorest3 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:22 am Mmmmmm so hot!!
Have any other guys cum in her heels or flats?
As far as I know not, but its possible that some of her friends, coleagues or our overnight visitors did ...
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

Mmmh very hot i love all her shoes 😍
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

This time no shoes, just foojob ...

Her feet are so soft, almost baby soft ... I came all over them, spred it, then massaged those feet for a while using my sticky lube.

freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Today I came home sooner and enjoyed these well worn shiny flats ... I am sure my girl wear them soon. I ll take some photo ;)

freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Exactly as I expected. She took the yesterday cummed flats to work today. Unfortunately I was not fast enough to snap any photos.

So I cummed her low suede wegdes.

Looking forward to see her returning in the shiny flats and asking her to wear these wedges for the friday evening. A whole day in cummed shoes :)
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

So far exactly as planned ...

davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

She has such great taste in shoes. The wedges look like a lot of fun. What brand are they?
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

davestratford1 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:57 pm She has such great taste in shoes. The wedges look like a lot of fun. What brand are they?
Thanks. Idk the brand. We bought them from Deichmann. Nothing written on them.
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Yesterday evening before we went out I decided that I need just a little rest after the whole work week. I just layed in bed for like 10 mins. My girl appeared in the doors ... wearing super sexy minidress and these heels.

She joined me in the bed and started show off her heels, then rubbed me with them. Getting closer and closer to my dick with every move. When she reached my dick I was already hard as .... She lightly touched my balls then dick by the soft suede toe of the shoe and I also felt a little bit cold from the sole. She knows I am in heaven when she does things like this. Then grabbed my dick between the shoes and gave me a little bit of shoejob. She's always instantly turned on when I am turned on. So after a while she changed the position, sat on me and rode me hard till we orgasm together. Then again rubbed me with her heels. That was exactly the rest I imagined.

]Image

Before we went out she switched to another heels. And teased me all the evening ...

I love her, her feet and heels so much ...