Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

junglist

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by junglist »

Wrapp wrote:You are so lucky to have access to such sexy shoes. I only have freedom in one other house and her shoes are the worst :(
I know! I am very lucky. Almost spoiled for choice with 12 pairs of heels. The last pair of white jeweled heels will get some additional pearls from me in due course :twisted:
bentheel

Post by bentheel »

Ohhh yesss! please do that!!! They just need it!
And please, maybe you could cum on those black satin sandals as well... they are soooo sexyyy! :twisted:
Pumphumper III

Post by Pumphumper III »

Ill be happy with with which ever shoes you decide to fuck next. Just keep us updated.
4 Out of memory, 0:1
junglist

Post by junglist »

So I had to pop out for a while today & when I got back the house was empty. I didn't know how much time I had before anyone returned so I had a little session with the first pair of sexy heels I could get my hands on. Would have gone for (& wanted to fuck) the blue suede peep toes, but they are in a box at the bottom of the cupboard, but these did nicely. The peep toe sat snugly around my cock. Have to wait & see which pair will make a surprise return next session.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
makaragnus

Post by makaragnus »

You're a really lucky guy, man! Does she have some hot boots too? That would be amazing!
junglist

Post by junglist »

No responses to the last post, but must soldier on. Today the Daniel frilly blue suede peep toe shoe boots got it. Had to go in flaccid as the peep toe was quite small. Was having a nice time pumping away & was about to cum when I realised the inner sole area of the shoes was suede as well, but couldn't help myself cumming in them. So have to apologise that the last few pics are a bit blurry, as I had to rush to soak up the mess. Hopefully I'll chose a more easily wipe-able pair next :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Weehog535

Post by Weehog535 »

very good job keep them cumming
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

tks a lot friend!
very exciting experience!!
is it possible to take pics after she wear them with you dried cum? i realy like those stans mixture of dried cum with woman feet sweat!
keep looking if she wear one of your victims!

tks a lot!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You need to fuck a pair ofgreat smelling Flats.
junglist

Post by junglist »

makaragnus wrote:You're a really lucky guy, man! Does she have some hot boots too? That would be amazing!
Cheers man! I know I am very lucky. I've had a look & can't find any unfortunately. Possibly she has some bedroom boots, but I haven't dared to have a thorough look round in there yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed though
bojeohs wrote:tks a lot friend!
very exciting experience!!
is it possible to take pics after she wear them with you dried cum? i realy like those stans mixture of dried cum with woman feet sweat!
keep looking if she wear one of your victims!

tks a lot!
Since I have been there I haven't seen her wear any pairs of the heels that I have posted in this thread. They are all probably going out shoes / special occasion shoes.
Newfootlover wrote:You need to fuck a pair ofgreat smelling Flats.
Flats aren't my thing man. Never have been & never will be. Just can't understand how you can find them attractive.