Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

derbyshoecum

Re: Home alone in someone elses house looking for shoes

Post by derbyshoecum »

junglist wrote:
derbyshoecum wrote:did u find her school shoes?
Yep. Not sure if I am allowed to post them on here though after I mentioned her last time
pm me then mate please
Pumphumper III

Post by Pumphumper III »

You should fuck the leopard pumps then the satin ones or vice versa
4 Out of memory, 0:1
junglist

Post by junglist »

Pumphumper III wrote:You should fuck the leopard pumps then the satin ones or vice versa
Check the second page for the satin pumps Pumphumper III. Leopard pumps to cum soon, after the suede peep toes & maybe a couple of the other pairs. Have to wait & see. Been busy this week, but hopefully back one it next week
Pumphumper III

Post by Pumphumper III »

Ahh my bad i guess i didnt take much notice first time i was reading this thread. Anyway i had a second look. Excellent work i bet those satin pumps felt good on your skin.
4 Out of memory, 0:1
junglist

Post by junglist »

Pumphumper III wrote:Ahh my bad i guess i didnt take much notice first time i was reading this thread. Anyway i had a second look. Excellent work i bet those satin pumps felt good on your skin.
You know they did! They will get another session on rotation, once the other pairs have had a taste :twisted:
keithasdf

Post by keithasdf »

junglist wrote:
stken wrote:Definitely the blue suede peep toes. There shouldn't be a vote about that. Those are freaking hot! :P
I know they are hot & a vote isn't really needed, but wanted to see which were peoples favourite out of the two pairs.

So had some free time today & here is my session with the black Carvela's. Had an intimate moment licking the entire outsides. They tasted SO nice! + only had a little while fucking the toes as the thought of fucking them in someone elses house made me not last that long. Ended up spraying a couple of beads on the carpet, but most of the load ended up in one of them.
Photo0121.jpg
Photo0122.jpg
Photo0126.jpg
Photo0134.jpg
Photo0136.jpg
Photo0137.jpg
Photo0138.jpg
Blue frilly suede peep toes next time I have the house to myself. Got to resist the urge to cover the outsides of the £135 suede in cum :twisted: ggrrrrrrr
this is the fav out of all, love shinny high heel and this is with gloss, this is why it would be extreme turn on to see the exterior got boomed out as well, though i understand this might be an expensive heels to play with
junglist

Post by junglist »

keithasdf wrote: this is the fav out of all, love shinny high heel and this is with gloss, this is why it would be extreme turn on to see the exterior got boomed out as well, though i understand this might be an expensive heels to play with
They are one of my favourite pairs I discovered in her collection. Was thinking about giving the outsides a few streaks of cum or buff the shiny outsides with my bell end next time round, although both ideas might leave a residue. Have to wait & see if I feel daring enough when they get their turn again :twisted:
keithasdf

Post by keithasdf »

junglist wrote:
keithasdf wrote: this is the fav out of all, love shinny high heel and this is with gloss, this is why it would be extreme turn on to see the exterior got boomed out as well, though i understand this might be an expensive heels to play with
They are one of my favourite pairs I discovered in her collection. Was thinking about giving the outsides a few streaks of cum or buff the shiny outsides with my bell end next time round, although both ideas might leave a residue. Have to wait & see if I feel daring enough when they get their turn again :twisted:
i tell you what, i have an idea, spread the cum real even on all the glossy surface, than would even out thing, beside, our man juice is in a form of jelly right??, so gloss to gloss :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
junglist

Post by junglist »

keithasdf wrote:i tell you what, i have an idea, spread the cum real even on all the glossy surface, than would even out thing, beside, our man juice is in a form of jelly right??, so gloss to gloss :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Maybe. Have to wait & see how much time I have next time I have the house free.

Today, I had a little while to document the rest of the heels. Went through some of the shoe boxes & found another 3 pairs below, all Karen Millen. Again, sorry for the semi blurry pics, but only had a small amount of time. Please correct me if I get the styles wrong again. Enjoy!

Black sequined pumps
Photo0149.jpg
Photo0150.jpg
Black half side heels with a bow
Photo0151.jpg
Photo0152.jpg
White strappy bling peep toes
Photo0154.jpg
Photo0155.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wrapp

Post by Wrapp »

You are so lucky to have access to such sexy shoes. I only have freedom in one other house and her shoes are the worst :(