A cool game: Show off your closet :)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

in2shoes

closet pix

Post by in2shoes »

here's around a third of our collection ...........(its part of our bedroom wall)
The more worn the better
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

in2shoes....OMG that is absolutely an amazing collection of heels! I don't think I would ever get bored with that many shoes to enjoy
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

Hee hee boredom is definately something that doesn't happen with me either LOL........

gradually all our collection are going onto our site.
The more worn the better
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

hi all ;)
i`m new here
i liked this post very much and will post my collection if heels asap!
i have collected womens heels and boots for 15years now
and i think i have about 70 or 80 pairs in total
would you like to se them?
i just love all highheels
the slimmer and higher the better ;0

sell me shoes!!! trade or donate thanx
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

I for one would LOVE to see em........
The more worn the better
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

My cousins SHOES in case you wondering YES it is CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels, of which i blasted like none of them yet, she locks them up, and its by chance i found this pic on her p.c, DAMN one day i will succeed.

MY COUSINS NATALIES CL SHOES
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

XANDER wrote:My cousins SHOES in case you wondering YES it is CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels, of which i blasted like none of them yet, she locks them up, and its by chance i found this pic on her p.c, DAMN one day i will succeed.

These are not your cousin's shoes.
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

slingblade wrote:
XANDER wrote:My cousins SHOES in case you wondering YES it is CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heels, of which i blasted like none of them yet, she locks them up, and its by chance i found this pic on her p.c, DAMN one day i will succeed.

These are not your cousin's shoes.
DUDE which horse do you get off? Whats your problem, if it wasn't my cousins who's is it? I can send the pics of her in her heels as well SLINGBALLS? Want me to prove it?
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

[standard XANDER reply] could you take some pictures of her wearing the shoes? [XANDER mode off]

practice what you preach or shut the fuck up. Every God Damn post you make is the exact same, and it has run off more decent posters than your feeble mind will ever realize.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

XANDER wrote:Whats your problem, if it wasn't my cousins who's is it? I can send the pics of her in her heels as well SLINGBALLS? Want me to prove it?

Please do not post pictures of your cousin in her heels. Posting pictures of somebody wearing those exact shoes will prove nothing.

We are growing tired of your fake stories.