Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

drmgero

Re: Topshop Heels Bombed.

Post by drmgero »

There was a same pair of these on sale at Ebay. I was going to share the link, but they were already sold, for 90 uk pounds.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TopShop-Black-L ... 1865867821
Replacement

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Post by Replacement »

Hopefully update soon! Daughters organized a piss up with her mates out on the town, but a few of them live to far away so are going to stay the night again!

*Extra* Oh man saying that my daughter went out a few nights back, her friends just waited at the door, but shit the heels was off the chain, one of the girls must of been a uk 3 or 3.5 was wearing MASSIVE heels, ive seen them before, the heels look like handguns, with a bandolier across the toes and around the ankle!!? I could of fucking bust right there and then i swear to god. :shock: I need to get my hands on them then pass the good stuff on to you guys lol so yeah we'll see. Im praying that shes one to stay round when the time comes...
broncom40

Post by broncom40 »

i think about all the times i could have done the same but was pre-shoe-fetish :cry: :cry:
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Very sexy peep toe boots! Great load on them especially with your cum dripping off the end of the shoe.
You need to cum inside of them next time and spread some of it to dry. :twisted:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

epic thread
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

Update earlier than expected! I for one am ecstatic about my daughters friends staying over after a night out this weekend, looks like it will be about 3 or 4 of them which rocks, but heres an unexpected session that happened earlier today!

After i got home from work i came in to notice a couple of bags of clothes left in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, at that moment my daughter was coming down the stairs. She explained that one of her friends that shes going out with and that will be staying over this weekend, dropped off her stuff already. I said thats fine as long as it stays in her room, but as rules is rules, shoes stay downstairs! 8) We cant be having her friends stamping all over the carpet upstairs can we... Before taking the bags upstairs, she rummaged through them and took out these amazing pair of wedges and left them at the bottom of the stairs! Jackpot.

About 20 minutes later, she jumped in the shower and with my Wife was out in town with a friend, I got warm and close with those wedges! :twisted:

Whilst i really really wanted to, I had to be careful to not bomb the shit out of the faux-fur sueddete outer materiel, although i did splat it a little bit :lol:
Last edited by Replacement on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
brmoh

Post by brmoh »

awesome pics!!! u got any pic of her wearing the leopard heels? i'd love to see it :)
Cumshop123

Post by Cumshop123 »

Replacement wrote:Update earlier than expected! I for one am ecstatic about my daughters friends staying over after a night out this weekend, looks like it will be about 3 or 4 of them which rocks, but heres an unexpected session that happened earlier today!

After i got home from work i came in to notice a couple of bags of clothes left in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, at that moment my daughter was coming down the stairs. She explained that one of her friends that shes going out with and that will be staying over this weekend, dropped off her stuff already. I said thats fine as long as it stays in her room, but as rules is rules, shoes stay downstairs! 8) We cant be having her friends stamping all over the carpet upstairs can we... Before taking the bags upstairs, she rummaged through them and took out these amazing pair of wedges and left them at the bottom of the stairs! Jackpot.

About 20 minutes later, she jumped in the shower and with my Wife was out in town with a friend, I got warm and close with those wedges! :twisted:

Whilst i really really wanted to, I had to be careful to not bomb the shit out of the faux-fur sueddete outer materiel, although i did splat it a little bit :lol:
Epic stuff Replacement, im waiting next update! Cum more in those sexy wedges, in the inside, blast them and the outside
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

awesome update can you get any pics of their feet or any of your daughters shoes
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Does your daughter have any sneakers? Vans Nike's etc....