my feet in my gf heels( IRELAND )

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

castrol

Re: my feet in my gf heels( IRELAND )

Post by castrol »

hi all to answer the questions, i posted an add on an irish web site, for meets etc, my add was, FOOT HEEL FETISH ? so a few people contacted me, wondering what to do, first he wanted to just fuck my gf heels, no problem i said, then i said i like to try them on sometimes, he was delighted and said"id really like to fuck your feet in your gf heels, if you dont mind" i was excited n nervous at the same time, so i took sum pics as you guys have seen, he rang me immediately, are they your feet? well im available next week then. i made the time n we met early on a tuesday he came to my place, tall stocky guy, he was nervous , i answered the door, wearin my tracksuit bottoms n socks, i told him go on up stairs il b up ina mo, he ran up lol, i then followed showed him the heels, he sniffed n felt them, then do you mind he asked, no bother he took his cock out n rubbed the shoe all over with his cock, then i just took down my bottom while wearing my snake skin leggings underneath, wow great legs he said, ah thanks i said, then i slowly took my socks off, making sure to hav my right foot pointed as i did so, he was starring at my feet, lol, it turned me on to see him get hard, never thought it would lol, ne way, he strpped off fully, i tried on my gf snak skin pumps, he got my heels foot n rubbed up n down the front of it, moaning etc, then he lay on the bed i took one shoe off n wanked him off with my hand for a bit rubbibg the shoe off his balls, he loved it, he wanked me for abit too, then he said i think im gona cum, it was only 5mins lol i thought, ne way i stopped wanking him, bent over in front of him, n with one shoe on and the other foot bare i gave him my foot pussy n wanked his hard shaft up n down till he exploded on my sole n my gf heel, it was great then i rubbed his cum on my bare feet n his dick it was a great feeling, then i wanked my self off onto his feet too real quick i was that turned on, hopefully we will meet again

my gf doesnt know i wear her heels, she would freak out lol, i love her feet n she knows it, i buy all the heels for her but i get to wear them n fuck her feet in them too, so im happy
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Great Experience.
xmegma

Post by xmegma »

man, next time, share some photos and make it real forever. Everybody will get high in your gf heel. Congratulations.
heely84

Post by heely84 »

OMG your story just blew my mind. Please more!
castrol

Post by castrol »

there will be if sum one wants to drop over n have some fun with my feet
castrol

Post by castrol »

wearing my gf ginas, i love gina, they make really fem elegant sandals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
castrol

Post by castrol »

oh n found this pic of my gf giving me a foot job
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
castrol

Post by castrol »

apologises for the poor quality, i need the get sumtin other then my samsung phone lol but heres a little vid on xtube,
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=soCt4-G371-
xmegma

Post by xmegma »

nice job man, no problem! make nice vids wearing gf heels for us.. that red flip flop high heel..nice ideia is about you make a movie putting slowly that heels and stand up with then.. try nice pumps for us too! You can put then and using a mirror masturbate the way we can see your feet! have a nice Cumshot boy!
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Great video. I really want to cum in them and the Gina's