Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fatmoonbeam

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by fatmoonbeam »

I've never actually been caught as I try to play it safe at lot of the time — also, my career often means I'm too busy to indulge properly — so it has to be infrequent and as discreet as possible. But I have had a few hairy moments with my ex-girlfriend getting home early; as well as a former boss and my current girlfriend.

Occasionally my consultant/boss with whom I was having a fling would leave shoes/boots in her office, so I would have a sniff and a play around at almost every opportunity. Wasn't brave enough to leave any gifts on them though given the general open door policy: just in case. Not sure if she would have totally appreciated me playing with them to full conclusion out of her presence and felt on balance it was better not to push my luck. But there was a moment when an outpatient session ended early and I was dropping off case-notes...decided to cheer myself up after a particularly gruelling couple of hours with some shoe admiration when she walked in with her first consultation of her afternoon list. I dropped the notes and put the shoes back sharpish. Nothing was questioned and nothing said; so she either knew and didn't say anything or I was quick enough. Although I nearly dropped a rear load instead. Her shoes had the sweetest smell, so it's shame it didn't last.
hilltop238

Post by hilltop238 »

[quote="flats_et_heels_

wow you have a lot of intolerant family members, that sucks. I've never been caught cumming in shoes, but have been surely caught staring at them, esp. of this one friend in high school. after we graduated I told her, she wasn't too surprised and gave me a pair of her heels.

thats really dishonest for her to sell them. she should have chucked them, or more sanefully made you pay for them[/quote]
hilltop238

Post by hilltop238 »

So I guess I got caught,but had a lot of fun in the process.[/quote]

wow you have a lot of intolerant family members, that sucks. I've never been caught cumming in shoes, but have been surely caught staring at them, esp. of this one friend in high school. after we graduated I told her, she wasn't too surprised and gave me a pair of her heels.

thats really dishonest for her to sell them. she should have chucked them, or more sanefully made you pay for them[/quote]
fiddlesticks889

Post by fiddlesticks889 »

Last edited by fiddlesticks889 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CUMMINATOR

Post by CUMMINATOR »

I been caught one time back in high school. my science teacher wore these black 6in heels. i instantly got hard seeing and hearing them echo everytime she walked around the classroom. i often saw her shoe playing with her heels at her desk. i loved seeing her dangling her heels off her toes exposing her nice soft soles. she caught me every once in awhile staring at her heels. i think she knew i had a little foot fetish. one day after school i went back to her classroom to talk about my grades. she wasnt in the room but i saw her black heels under her desk. i couldnt resist..i started smelling them and grinding them on my hard cock. i was so into her heels that i didnt noticed that she walked in. my heart dropped being caught with her heels to my nose. she asked me what are u doing and i just stood there looking at her in shock. she took her heels out my hands and told me to leave. ever since that day she left the heels at home :(
fabio

Post by fabio »

good!
iloveshoejobs

Post by iloveshoejobs »

i got caught once but oddly it was the best thing that ever happened ,my mom walked in on me fucking one of her favourite pairs of heels ,she slammed the door an ran downstairs crying i never felt so bad i couldnt leave the room but about 10 mins later she came back and knocked and asked could we talk ,she asked me to be honest and told me this was between me and her and it was the hardest thing o ever did but i told her i had a shoe fetish she asked had i been using her shoes for long and i said no just once i have my own collection she told me she wasnt going to worry and neither should i because when i get a girlfriend ill be having a lot more sex and forget about this silly fetish and she gave me the safe sex lecture ,i couldnt believe my mother told me this but then she said she supposed if i wanted i could do whatever i wanted with my own shoes untill i get a girlfriend and i could wear them around the house or whatever an she wouldnt say anything but i wasnt to use her shoes ,so now i get to wear all my shoes all the time apart from when i go out of the house how cool is that ?? and oddly enough my mom has left a few pairs of her old stinky pumps on my bedroom floor and never taken them back so there mine now
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I was almost caught the other day. My Sister asked me to take a look at her computer because she was having problems with it. I told her I would stop by when I could to have a look at it. I went by and she was working, but her door was unlocked. She keeps most of her shoes right by the front door and I was greeted with several pairs. I saw a pair that I had never seen before, leopard print peeptoe leather heels with a slight platform. I stuffed through the peeptoe and rubbed the shoe all over myself. I eventually picked up another pair of hers and blew a load inside the shoe. I was just cleaning myself up when the door to come into this front room opened!

It was a friend of hers! I told her I just got there to take a look at her computer. She said that she had a little too much to drink the night before so she spent the night. She said she was going to work so she put her jacket on and grabbed the leopard print peeptoes and put them on! They were her shoes! She said bye and left.

I almost blew my load in those shoes and I didn't have the time to clean the one that I did blow in. I would have been caught "white handed!"
heels_boy

Post by heels_boy »

Yeah I've been caught.... It was by my aunt... During the holidays she told me to look after her son when she wasn't home...He spend all his time with his playstation. and i have the house for myself... :D so i went into her room took her heels and masturbate.. I've been cumming in them 4/5 times a day for one week...

1 day she was back home and had to change to go for a meeting... She was in a hurry... she just slipped in a pair i just came in.. She felt it moist and stop for a moment, look at me and then go...
the next day i was in her room masturbating in her shoes when she came back from work.. i didn't hear her and she enterred the room and caught me in the act.... Her heels on my cock and panties in my mouth

I didn't know what to do... She started to yell at me , she even slapped me
Aunt: You want to smell my cunt you son of a bitch!!!
and she took of the panty she was wearing and put into my mouth
I was in extasy :D
She slapped me again and made me lick her feet
She blew me and made me cum on her feet while wearing her heels.... She forced me to lick all of it
I kept the cum in my mouth and kissed her :D
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

dicklipschitz wrote:Never caught in the act but, when I was a high school teenager back in the 1980s, my parents did ask me why I had two pairs of women's shoes in my bedroom. I said my girlfriend left them there on accident.

Only one pair (some leather sandals) actually belonged to her ... which she really did forget, but I somehow never made it a point to tell her where they were. The other pair (red leather pumps, 3" heels, very worn) belonged to the hot college girl who lived four houses down and they might have, um, been borrowed from her unlocked car one night. I'm not proud of it, but they way they smelled (a heady combination of leather, perfume and natural feminine musk) was heavenly and totally worth it.

Cheers,
DL
collecting women shoes its a best thing
everytime u steal them u gettin more excited
and horny and as u said the smell and u know
the person been wear them.

it works perfect for me all the time
even its kind of risky but i really enjoy
every moment i been too

its actually better than normal sex :mrgreen:

yes that's true i been caught one time
my mum had a bad feeling i been doing that
to hurt her personly. i was so damn lucky she
didn't explaine why one of her heel was wet
to my father.
i used to take them from her closet(garderope)
before i going to bed and sniff them and sleep with them
and sometime i pie in them and having a shower.

every day before i went to school when my mum were gone
i put the shoe back until i couldn't resist so i keep
one of her shoe for weeks.
and i was so stupid i should hide that heel
better. on day time before my mum comin back from work.
i normaly took one in the hall. and my mum
was looking after the shoe and asked me. have u seen on of my shoes?
me fast answer as always. i guess the dog been playing
with them again..then she said ah ok.
that's explain why i didn't found it.

i almost been caugh by costumer
week ago we were moving stuff for a costumer
as always i was searching after women shoes
and that day was so lucky i found bianco black
high heel her daughter been wear them
and she's was so sexy
wear black skin jeans there u can see her ass figure :mrgreen:
when i gonna take the shoes i heard her mum
was comin. and i already put one of her daughter's shoe
on my dick but i wasn't fast enought to take my belt on again
so i decited to hide myself in the closet.
damn that was so close her mum didn't seen me
after she went on second floor in the house
i was listing my step into the bathroom put
the shoes off my dick and hide them in the
jacket with big pockets i wear that day
the second shoe i have already put on
the left pocket and now the other shoe
on right pocket :D :mrgreen:

i could get fired and maybe gettin problem by police
but i never stop thank myself :mrgreen:

mvh partyanimal