patent heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelbone

Re: patent heels

Post by heelbone »

I just love black patent heels on a woman! And when I can get my cock in them... even better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
splodgebodge

Post by splodgebodge »

wow more like that please
splodgebodge

Post by splodgebodge »

For Shrimper some flats in the background, assisted by some prospective hot heels up front

Please excuse me using this thread Mr and Ms Heelbone, the heeled sandals in the second shot could be classed as patent !?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

These 5" patents have alot of potential.........gotta have my fun, the Mrs. said someone made an offer to buy them! Yikes!
Husky1961

Post by Husky1961 »

Its great!!! What do you think about these:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21923

From my Ex (an asia slut with sweaty feet and a delicios smell... I cream them so many times :mrgreen: )
partyanimal

Post by partyanimal »

heelbone wrote:I just love black patent heels on a woman! And when I can get my cock in them... even better.
i couldn't be more agree its so fucking good :mrgreen:
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

splodgebodge wrote:For Shrimper some flats in the background, assisted by some prospective hot heels up front

Please excuse me using this thread Mr and Ms Heelbone, the heeled sandals in the second shot could be classed as patent !?
I'll excuse you splodge. Just a few more and you can start your own thread. Looking forward, and thanks, all very lovely.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

I just can't have enough of the Mrs. in these heels. They lookgreat on her and she is a little unbalanced in them, so very vulnerable !
jades_shoes

Post by jades_shoes »

WWW.JADESHEELS.CO.UK COME AND BE TURNED ON :)
splodgebodge

Post by splodgebodge »

nice post can you get your nearest manfriend to polish the pink maryjanes?