What is your secret lust, as far as women's shoes go??

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jrebel88

Re: What is your secret lust, as far as women's shoes go??

Post by jrebel88 »

My wife is a cute teacher I love when she wears her bobs and toms they look amazing on her and smell great..also she loves her jack Rodgers style sandals plus her very worn rainbows as well..
wildfargo

Post by wildfargo »

My wife has a pair of Nine west pink open toe stiletto and she looks hot
68newman

Post by 68newman »

jrebel88 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:37 pm My wife is a cute teacher I love when she wears her bobs and toms they look amazing on her and smell great..also she loves her jack Rodgers style sandals plus her very worn rainbows as well..
Does your wife know you like to smell her shoes? :)
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

When I flew for a major airline, I miss all of the flight attendants shoes that I smelled and cummed into throughout my career.
Flats and high heels.
Flats were easier to manipulate and insert my cock into and to breathe in all those sexy aromas… OMG !!!
High heel pumps were better, only if they were well worn…..
but those sexy smelling flats are my favorite!!!
68newman

Post by 68newman »

mrtickles wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:40 pm When I flew for a major airline, I miss all of the flight attendants shoes that I smelled and cummed into throughout my career.
Flats and high heels.
Flats were easier to manipulate and insert my cock into and to breathe in all those sexy aromas… OMG !!!
That sounds AWESOME! I like flats more than pumps too. :) And of course flight attendants are the gold standard.

How were you able to get them? Did any of them know of your fetish? I'd love to hear some anecdotes if you have any to share. I can't stop thinking about this post LOL.
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

68newman wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:05 pm
jrebel88 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:37 pm My wife is a cute teacher I love when she wears her bobs and toms they look amazing on her and smell great..also she loves her jack Rodgers style sandals plus her very worn rainbows as well..
She does not she knows I have a fetish but no idea I cum and sniff her shoes
68newman

Post by 68newman »

jrebel88 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:15 pm
Have you ever thought of telling her? Or do you not think she'd be too receptive. That's too bad. But then maybe you get a thrill doing that knowing she doesn't know :)
GloveMe2Me

Post by GloveMe2Me »

Patent Stripper Boots!
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

68newman wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:03 pm
mrtickles wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:40 pm When I flew for a major airline, I miss all of the flight attendants shoes that I smelled and cummed into throughout my career.
Flats and high heels.
That sounds AWESOME! I like flats more than pumps too. :) And of course flight attendants are the gold standard.

How were you able to get them? Did any of them know of your fetish? I'd love to hear some anecdotes if you have any to share. I can't stop thinking about this post LOL.

YES!!!!! These incidents are the best!!! whether it's shoes, a purse, a collectible doll, a toy, etc. when you almost get caught, it is such a thrill!!! I got off with some pairs of both my sisters' shoes when i was a teen. i also got off with their purses!!! one of my sisters had a collectible doll that i masturbated with!! my niece had an inflatable beach ball of hello kitty that i rode to orgasm!!! insane times of sneakiness!
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

68newman wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:42 pm
jrebel88 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:15 pm
Have you ever thought of telling her? Or do you not think she'd be too receptive. That's too bad. But then maybe you get a thrill doing that knowing she doesn't know :)
I've thought about it, but your spot on with the thrill she doesn't about it